Chapter 13 ; The trip

Kai pov

I fall asleep, sitting on a bench at the garden,and lean my to the wall.Yena is still sleeping on my lap,but the rain starts to fall.Yena suddenly wake up and she said that she will be going home but i dont let her go alone.So i tell her that i will be sending her home.  I cover her head with my bag until we reach at the car park where i park my car.

"Its already dark...what time  is it?" she ask when we just enter my car

"Its 4.30 and because of rain its dark." i said

"Jessica and NaeRi? I thought they are waiting for me." she ask

"Yea.but i let them go cause i dont want to disturb you sleep...sorry" i felt sorry  cause that time i really want to spend my time with her.

"Uh jinja? gwenchana ahh..." she said while shrugging

I drive  until we reach her home, the situation were silence since Yena fell asleep again ,she must be tired.

"Yena ahh..we just reach" i said and she wake up

"Thanks Kai ahh..." her face come closer to me until she reach her lips to my cheeck. im just shock.

"Bye...see you on the trip!" i said cheerfully, so that the situation wouldn't be akward for her.Since this is the first time a girl i like kiss me not like the other girls that i just play with their heart.

"Bye..." she said with a weak voice

I go out and open the door for her.I give her a hand and she response but her hand feel warm and i touch her forehead. Oh my she is not feeling well...this is all my fault!

"Yena ahh youre okay? youre not feeling well right now.." i said

"Ani..im okay." she said

"Yah...dont be stuborn.Youre not okay right now lets go" i said and bring her to the entrance door.

I press the door bell and Mr.Park reach the door first.

"Oh Kai...so you are with Yena?" he smile but then change to worried face "Yena are you okay?" he continue.

"Mr.Park im sorry....this is because of me. I let her go home late" i said to Mr.Park

"Ani..its not your fault...na..gwenchana appa." she try to smile.

"Okay lets come in..." Mr.Park said

I help her to lie down to the couch and her hands were shaking, making me more worried.Her mom bring wet towel with her and she land it at Yena head.

"Kai...you better go home..its become late already.." Mrs.Park said.

"but-" Mr.Park cut my word "she will be alright after this..dont worry we'll take care of her.."

"Bye Mr.Park and Mrs.Park" i bow to them

___________________________________

»»»»»»fast foward

After 3 days

"Yah!NaeRi ahh wheres my short jean?" Yena yell

"I dont know im searching for my lotion..where did i put?" Naeri shout.

I come to their house to pick them but i come a bit early and this two girl already yelling here and there.

"Dont mind them their so noisy up there." Mrs.Park said as she walk going to their room.