Chapter 6 ; Jealous?

Yena Pov.

As i give my dad the birthday present,Kai were staring at me so i decide to walk towards him cause i want to finish my problem with him.

"Whats your problem with me?" i ask

"no prob~" he answer

"Then....stop it!" i said

"Stop what?" he smirk

"Stop acting to me like that okay? Just act like were friend~" i said.

"How about more than friend?" he smile And oh my god.

"And stop your joke too~" i said

"Im not joking im serious." he said again. *My face turns to pink*

Remeber Yena! he's Casanova! And i dont even like him...MAYBE.

It was silence after he said that ~cause theres no word i want to say to him.

"Yena! Lets go" fuh. my mom finally called me.

"Uh~ I should go~bye." i said to him while wave my hand to him and roll my eyes away..

But then he grab my wrist and hug me.

Im just like *Blank* but after a few second

"Yah! what youre doing!?" i shout at him

He just give me his smirk and go away. urgh~ Why did he do that? Is he serious?or that is always he do to make a girl fall for him...cause he is Casanova.

So i walk towards my mom and my mom said

"Your face turns to pink. Wae?" my mom ask

Oh no. Really?!

"Uh ani..its just so hot at here.." i answer

At home.

"Oh yena..i almost forget telling you that my friend daughter will live here for a while and she will be entering same school as you.. So please be friendly with her okay..and she will be in one room with you." my mom said and not giving me a second to say a word..

no...Who is that girl?Is she is my age?

So i enter my room and have a rest..luckily its weekend tommorow.

"Yena!Yena ah!wake up!Nae Ri will come here early in the morning..!!" my mom yell at me early in this morning

"Uh~omma who is that?" i ask.

"Dont you remember last night i told you. Right Yena?" my mom said.

"Hmm~okay-okay~" then i get up of my bed and take a shower.

While waiting my mom help the maid cook the breakfast i sit at the couch and watching TV but suddenly someone press the doorbell

*Ding-Dong-Ding-Dong*

"Yena ah! open the door" my dad said.

huh...Then i walk straight open the door

"Annyeonghaseyo" a girl same age as me greet me and she bring her suitcase with.

"Oh are you Naeri? " i ask

"Ah ye im Lee Nae Ri." she said

"Oh ok come in.." i said

"Oh Lee NaeRi! come in..lets eat breakfast with us" my mom said to her.

"Ah okay Auntie..." she said

Then we all eat the breakfast...After we eat breakfast.My mom ask me to bring NaeRi to her room well she is going to be one room with me.*Sigh*.

And yeah we already talk to each other.My mom treat her very nice~nyeh~>_<.

Tommorow she will be going to school with me and i hope she will not 1 class with me cause she is scholarship at the school.

Early in the morning *At school*

I walk straight to my class while Nae Ri go to the teacher staffroom asking where her class is~

"Hello Yena~" Sehun greet me.Wah~so early he come to school.. i thought i were the first.

"Hello" i said.

When everybody is already in class~

The teacher went in

"Annyeonhaseyo everyone we will have a new student again and she is the scholarship student please be kind." the teacher said. What?! oh no. Is it Nae Ri? Urgh~

"Annyeong Im Lee Nae Ri imnida.." she bow.

She sit at the left at the Jessica...

Jessica dont like her while Sehun always tease her. Well actually i dont like her too cause she is nerd oh please..

"Yah Big glasess! can you buy me a drink?haha" Sehun said while laughing with Baekhyun

"Oh please dont touch my things" Jessica said at Nae Ri

While me im just keep silence and read my book but suddenly Sehun throw a paper to her head when she wants to go out of the class.

But Kai defend her.

"Yah!Sehun dont do that" Kai said while grab her go out of the class..

Then im so curious about them so i decode to walk out from the class.

"Its okay~dont be scared they always like this to scholarship student they hate scholarship student..." i heard Kai said to NaeRi.

NaeRi just keep silence while crying cause of Sehun...

After 2 weeks

Its already 2 weeks Nae Ri in this school..Day by day she just make me more hate her...Jessica also hate her and Sehun as always bully her while Kai protect her everday! well i confess that im really jealous about her~ cause Kai protect her.

Kai dont stare me like before but he look at me like im invisible doesnt look by his eyes I HATE HIM now~

Kai pov

I miss you Yena~ I miss your budging me and i hope you missing me too...The reason i protect NaeRi its because i dont like weak person like her since elementary but now i try to protect and care a weak person like her~I saw Sehun very close with Yena that makes me jealous.

To be continue

Sorry for wrong spelling and grammar.

¦)