Chapter 4 ; Death Glare

Yena pov

When its bell ring, it shows that its already break.Me and Jessica walk out from the class going to the cafeteria.

*At cafeteria*

We sit at the corner table enjoying eating our lunch...but suddenly Sehun and his gang, Kai and Baekhyun join our lunch.

"Hey pretty girls!¦)" Sehun suddenly greet us.

"Ehm~Hye~I hope you know my name ¦)" Baekhyun said.

Im just like oh ok~Whatever~And this is what i called 'Dangerous Zone' again. Cause Kai who is a cold guy that giving me his death glare to me from just now. Why did he do that?! urghh~ but i act like 'i dont care' .

But now i know the girls around us is very jealous about us~Their chit chatting about me and Jess...but luckily i dont have heard them talk bad thing about us~ if not~ i already stand and walk toward that people.

"Woah~ their so lucky~"

"Yah~they looks like Primadona's "

"Its the new student right?"

"They are too gorgeous~"

Some of the conversation that i heard from the other girl~

"Yah~miss.Diva who did you gave the handwatch for?" suddenly Kai open his mouth and talk to me coldly.

"What did you need to know?" i said.

"Its just not fair! okay?!" he said back.

"Wae? im the one who saw it first~and not you! mr.cold guy!" i said back to him.

Really?! Sehun,Baekhyun and Jessica were watching us~ Urgh so embarassing :{

"Urgh can we talk privately?!" Kai suddenly grab me and were going to~ er~ i also dont even know...where did he grabbing me.

We stop at the garden at our school~

"Yah!what you're doing?!" i ask him

"Talk privately~ can you just give the handwatch to me~I really want that handwatch.." he suddenly said with a soft voice...

"Im sorry~ I just gave it to my boyfriend~" i answer with a soft voice too.

"*sigh* so damn you! miss.Diva" then he go away from the garden and roll his eyes..huh. he's mad at me? I thought if he's mad he will do anything...wah~Luckily he's not.

So i go back to the cafeteria.

"Yah what happen?" Jessica ask

"Nothing happen~" i answer

"Whats wrong with your beatiful face~¦)" Sehun said. Urghh~ dont make me more unmood today~

"*sigh*"

The bell rang and its shows break time is over-

Then when we walk to class~

I saw Kai giving me his death glare¦/ whatever~ dont mind him..

*After class ended*

"I need to go." i tell Jess

"YaH~ why so early?dont want to go any where again?" Jess ask

"Ani...i really need to go now i have some function to go~" i said

"Ah-okay..see you tommorow then~" Jessica wave me.

As i walk straight to car suddenly i saw Kai drive and the water at the street doused at my school uniform.Then he open a bit the window and said.

"Im sorry..its an accident..." he smirk at me

"Yah!" i shout at him then he go away.

I hate my first day at my new school! He ruin my perfect first day in my new school! Luckily there's no one saw me! urgh. then i enter the my car.

"Are you okay miss?" the driver ask.

"Its okay ajjusshi~" i answer...

*At home*

"Oh my daughter is back! how your new school?" my dad ask.

"Hmm~its good.¦/" i answer.

"Ouh~ you looks like -" i cut dad words

"Ani~ im okay dad and by the way Happy Birthday my lovely dad".i hug him.

"Thank you Yena..go get shower and get a dress now!" my dad tell me.

"Now?" i ask.

"yes..and i will invite my friends too. ..so go get make up ..you know all of my friends bring their son too." my dad tease me

"Yah!Appa!" then i go take my shower and get a dress

To be continue..

Sorry for wrong spelling and grammar.

¦)