Loki 2

Requested by:  @L0V348L3N3RD

"Loki," You began playing with Loki's hair as the two laid in a small clearing in the forest in the dark, watching the stars. "You know you are my closest friend, correct?" you questioned.

"I'm aware, yes," Loki replied trying to get in a more relaxing position.

"So, how about you come to Earth with Margiin and I? It will not be a waste of time, I promise."

"I do not want to be a shadow behind the two of you. I'm already a shadow behind Thor, I won't be a shadow behind the closest friend I have and his lover."

"They call in third-wheeling," you mumbled out a reply as you stopped playing with the other male's hair to lay on your back. "We could go to Australia, the land of spiders and death. Next would be England, the land of the queen. Then finally we will travel to America, the land of burgers, guns and freedom."

"M/N-"

"You probably won't like it in Australia, I've heard that it is very hot there. I think England would be fine? I'm not too sure about it, I believe it's on the colder side, however. America is just very confusing. Some parts are either very cold, or very hot. I'll have to look in which area is which. Oh! Maybe we'll even go to Canada. I heard it's cold there, you would surely like it seeing as you a fund of the colder temperatures."

"M/N, I do not won't to go to Earth where a bunch of untrained humans live. I've heard that the humans are the most dangerous things on that planet." 

You laughed, the sound echoing through the forest. "Loki, my friend, I believe we have very different thoughts when he hear the word 'dangerous'. As a warrior, I have to face danger head on, not shy away from it like a coward."

"Are you calling me coward?"

You rolled your eyes, "Well, you certainly aren't the bravest fellow I have met."

"But I am no coward!" Loki snapped in reply standing up and crossing his arms over his chest. "Just because I don't go around looking to pick a useless fight to show that I am 'better' than others does not mean I am a coward."

"You are a coward for not admitting your feelings for me," you mumbled. 

But Loki had heard you. His eyes widened slightly as he stumbled to find the right words until, "How long have you known?"

"A month or so," you replied standing up as well and dusting off the dirt from off your clothing.

"M/N, you should've told me."

You shrugged, "I picked up on the little things for a while now but I wasn't really sure until a few days after you kicked me out of your cambers to go to the ball. After that it became pretty clear. Like how you always moved into my touch, how you always wanted to talk to me, how bitter you turned when my attention was on someone else when you were around, how annoyed you got when Thor came in and started to talk about battling with me. I'm surprised I didn't realize sooner in all honesty."

"And now that you know? Now that I know you know?" Loki questioned with a small bit of hope.

"Loki, I love you, but only as a friend and nothing more."

Just like that, Loki's hold world came crashing down.

"Loki, you lie, you lie to me. You hurt people when your pranks go too far, but most of all," you looked Loki in his eyes that were full with hurt, "you don't support me."

"What are you talking about? I do sup-"

You cut the black haired male off. "No, Loki, you don't. The only thing you care about is my love for books. I don't believe you love me, I believe you love the idea of me. I believe that because you have found someone who likes the same thing as you, someone who calls you their friend, their closest friend, you believe what you're feeling is love." 

You reached out and pulled the tense man into a hug, but you're next words only hurt him even more. "I believe it's time for us to go on our separate paths."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Loki got up and went to look for you.

He couldn't find you.

The next day Loki went to find you.

He checked everywhere you liked to go.

His mission failed.

The next day Loki asked Thor is he knew where you went.

He learned that you left to go to Earth Margiin.

That night Loki cried himself to sleep mourning at what he lost.

He thought about if there was anything he could have done to have you here with him.

Loki spent a while living in his own sorrow.

While you were on Earth with little regret and sorrow and spending time with your new lover.

Of course you were having the time of your life.

And of course Loki's sorrow slowly bubbled over as rage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

995 My new plan is to update this at least every two weeks. That's it for this story! I will not be making a part three to this, the most a character will get for the same story is two parts. I was going to have Loki and M/N leave off on good terms and M/N is just visiting Earth for a while and then Loki finding out that he was killed, but then I thought how this would hurt more.

Stay in toned for the next chapter because it will be smut. It gonna be kinkier than Robert's (not that it was very kinky seeing as it was the first lemon I wrote, but like, he fucked a vampire) and longer, hopefully at least.

Heads up, someone gonna get fucked by a demon 995