PREACH THE WORD

“Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.” “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.” 

Jesus said “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.” but “He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.” “Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.” “Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice and come forth--those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.”  “And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.” 

“For whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved. How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?” “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes,” “A time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear” but Jesus said “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.”  “And you shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free.” so “Sanctify them by the Truth. The Word of God is Truth”. “All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness” so let’s “Gently instruct those who oppose the Truth. Perhaps God will change those people's hearts, and they will learn the Truth. Then they will come to their senses and escape from the devil's trap. For they have been held captive by him to do whatever he wants.”

You are kept from error by knowing Truth thus, Truth is worth sharing and falsehood will expose itself when the Truth comes to light. This is a sad age we live in. So many people are afraid to speak the truth because they know the truth will cause the world to hate them.

“Do not marvel, my brethren, if the world hates you.” Jesus said “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you” “because I testify of it that its works are evil.” “If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.”

“Now, Lord, look on their threats, and grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your word, by stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your holy Servant Jesus.” Amen.

2 Timothy 4:2, John 3:16-19, John 5:24, John 12:48, Mark 13:31John 5:28-29, Mark 16:15-16, Romans 10:13-14, Romans 1:16, 2 Timothy  4:3, John 14:6, John 8:32, John 17:17, 2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Timothy 2:25-26, 1 John 3:13, John 15:18, John 7:7b, John 15:23, John 15:19 and Acts 4:29-30 respectively.

Prayer: I pray that utterance may be given to you, that you may open your mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel in Jesus name. Amen. Ephesians 6:19

“The further a society drifts from the truth. The more it will hate those who speak it.” George Orwell
“Most people don’t really want the truth, they want a constant reassurance that what they believe is the Truth.”

Available on amazon