Chapter 6

Seok Jin's POV
The house suddenly became hectic since this morning. Everyone's busy doing something.

As for me, I have no energy to do anything so here I am... Cooking sweet cakes.

Ha Jin-ssi left last night since she said she had something important to do. My mother was kinda forceful for her to stay but, somehow, I convinced her.

"Adeul? Are those done? I need them over here! We're almost finished"

Ah! Right! I flipped these cakes one by one making sure not even one breaks off.

After everything was set, we went to the temple to begin. It was just like any other service we did every year.. But this time.. There was a bouquet of white roses on the altar. After the service, I went nearer to check it out. A priest approached saying some girl brought it. He said they looked alike so I assumed it was her sister.

I was about to go outside when a head ache struck me and everything flashed back.

"Park Ha Min

Born: September 26, 1998
Died: September 25, 2014

A loving daughter, sister and a memorable lover.

You will always stay in our hearts"

It felt like cold water was being poured over me. And that cold water was reality. Huh.. Still not over it..

I sat down the stairs in the temple, massaging my temples. Huuh.. Its been 3 years... 3 painful and lonely years.

*flashback*

"Chogiyo? Is this seat taken?" Some girl asked me while pointing at the seat beside me.

Right now, I'm riding a bus to work. Cause SOME NOONA!! Got in an accident in MY car.

I nodded at the girl and she beamed at me. Maybe it was the high amount of caffeine taking its effect but as that girl sat beside me, it seemed like the world became brighter and it somehow stopped moving. I hadn't notice it but I was already staring.

"Um? Gwaenchanayo?" Ugh! She noticed!

"Ne? Ahh.. Ne.. I was just thinking about something." I said as an excuse.