Chapter 8

*crash*

----

I woke up in a white room with hoses attached to my body. The smell of medicine spread across the room.

I was in a hospital.

What happened? I dont-

*flashback*
I was driving myself home.. When all of a sudden, a truck crashed into my car.

I am now lying on my back cause my car had flipped over due to the impact caused by the crash.

"Jin-ah" ... That voice? Could it be?

"Jin-ah... Gwaenchanayo?" As the voice grew louder, a familiar figure appeared.

"H-Ha.. Ha min-ah?" Was all I managed to say. Pain was surging through every part of my body. Blood was dripping from my head. I felt weak.

"Aigoo, your hurt. (A/N: no sh*t sherlock -_-) stay still"

The moment she reached out her hand to me, I felt a calming force enveloping my entire existence. She reached out her hand to me and passed the broken windshield.

"Ha min-ah... Hajima.. You might get hurt."

I said, barely being able to breath.

"Didn't I tell you to always wear your seatbelt?"

I managed a faint smile. Even now, she's still nagging at me for my carelessness of my own welfare. I missed this.

"Jin-ah, be careful arasseo? I don't like to see you hurt. Just stay still... Help will come.."

And she faded into nothingness. After that.. I blacked out.

*flashback end*

I stared at my hand.

Ha min-ah was there.

I couldn't have been hallucinating right? Or maybe the impact got me good. But whatever happened, I saw her... I saw her...

After a few minutes of wondering, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said.

It surprised me to see who it was. It was Ha Jin-ah. I wonder how she knew?

"Why are you here?" I said as I gestured for her to sit. She gave me a blank expression.

"You don't remember huh?"
What is she talking about?
"I brought you here...."

Wait what?! She was the one who brought me here?

"How? How'd you..."

"I don't know myself" she said as she lowered her head.

"I just suddenly felt like following you. I had this feeling something was gonna happen... I really can't explain it." She said softly. " I felt as if something bad was about to happen. I know it sounds weird but... Here I am.. Here we are."

"Gomawo...." Was the only thing I could say. Shock was evident in her eyes but soon faded and turned to an eye smile.

After putting a bag of snacks on the table, she sat down on the chair beside my bed. The silence was becoming too deafening so I decided to start a conversation.