Chapter 7

"Annyeonghaseyo... Oppa"

...

At first I was taken back, I was really expecting Ha jin-ah.. Guess I was wrong..

"Ne,. Annyeonghaseyo" I said with a bow.

She smiled at me. They have the same smile. They actually look alike. It felt like I was meeting a younger version of her. It brings back memories.

"Jeonun Park Hae imnida. Bangawoyo." She said while extending her hand. Somehow, my emotions took over and I hugged her. Then I started crying.

I felt her flinch at first but soon she returned my hug. I let go and apologized but she didn't let me continue.

"Aniyo Oppa... Its okey. I'm glad you feel the same way as I do. I miss her too. Thank you for taking care of her. For being there for her." Then she pulled me in for another hug.

I hadn't noticed it but my shirt also became wet and her eyes turned red. She really misses her.

After a few minutes of catching up, my phone vibrated.

An unknown number?

Who could it be?

"Yobeoseyo? This is Kim seok jin"

"Yah.. Jin-ah.."

Its her... Wait what?! Why is she calling me? And most importantly...

How the hell did she get my number?

"Wae?" I said coldly. I really couldn't care less about this girl right now.

"I-im.. I'm gonna tell my parents today. About.. About IT. But I can't seem to muster up the courage to do so. Will you please come over and help me?"

Why does this feel familiar?

"Seok Jin-ah.. Will you help me tell my parents? I don't think they can handle this kind of news"

Right..

I excused myself saying I had business to attend to. Luckily they were understanding. After I received her address, I headed over and I found her broken down on their front porch. I approached her.

"Yah, it isn't pleasant to see an ugly girl cry. It makes her look uglier." I said while flicking her head softly. This made her look up at me. She gave me this I'm-glad-your-here smile.

"You came?" Wow, she really didn't trust that I would come.

"Daebak?! So you called me without even having any trust of me coming? Your something else Ha jin-ah". She pinches my side and chuckled. That's more like it.