Part 9- Fuck feelings

Caitlin's POV-

I rubbed my eyes and stretched out sleepily. Cal still lay sleeping but Amelia wasn't. I looked around to see her making tea in the kitchen. She smiled at me when she saw me awake, and then wandered over to where I sat and handed me a cup of tea. I mouthed thank you so I didn't wake Cal and then walked to my room. I sat down at my desk and plugged in my headphones, I turned on some music and then went scrolling through twitter. I saw Harry had tweeted, 'Fuck Feelings', same. I liked and retweeted it. Me and Harry may not be friends in real life but we always pretend to get along on social media and stuff. Well that'll be my excuse anyway, to be honest it was just relatable. Just as I had updated myself on the world and finished my tea my phone went off.

Conor-

Con- Hey Cait, me and the boys are going out tonight. We didn't really get to see you at the party, well other than jack ;), anyway we wanted to know if you wanna come out? x

Cait- Ya know what, I think getting wasted is exactly what I need right now x

Con- I'll pick you up at 9.00? x

Cait- Sounds good x

Perfect. I'm hanging out in a place that isn't Harry's flat with people who aren't Harry's friends. Well they are his friends but... you get my point. It was 2.15 so I looked through my closet and found a pretty good outfit. I got a net body suit type thing and a pair of black shorts. My green jacket will go over the top so I don't get too cold and I'll wear my black stilettos because I like feeling fine as hell. I got on my phone and ordered some Chinese for lunch, I got Amelia some too and Cal had already left. The food arrived pretty quickly and me and Amelia sat eating and watching 'Ru Pauls Drag Race'.

It was now about 8.00 I just got out the shower and am just letting my hair air-dry while watching TV. Amelia has gone over to see Vik so I have the flat to myself. I sat with my feet up on the coffee table, to be honest I'm pretty excited for tonight. I'm not sure how me and Jack will be but hopefully it'll be fine.

Just as I finished putting on my mascara the buzzer went off for the flat, Conor must be here. I slipped on my heels and grabbed my clutch as I locked the door to the flat. I wandered downstairs and greeted Conor with a hug at the door. His car was outside so I hopped in and was sat next to Joe. I said hi to Joe and Jack, who was in the front, and then we were on our way. Conor said we were meeting the rest of the boys at the club. As we were on our way I got Joe to take an Instagram model-y photo of me. Of course him being an absolute sweetheart he did. It looked good so I posted it quickly, knowing I would forget to do it later or tomorrow.

 It looked good so I posted it quickly, knowing I would forget to do it later or tomorrow

Caitlxn.Harp - But the worst part is I cant even forget you drunk. Photo creds: @ joesugg

165 comments

Amelia_M - Sexyyyyyyyy

KSI - Emotional quote much. ;)

We turned up at the club at about 9.30. I got out the car and we instantly met with the rest of the boys. We got let in pretty easy because the bouncer knows Conor and Anth. As soon as we got in I got dragged to the bar by Joe and Jack, I didn't mind. We got shots and did 3-ish rounds, Joe gave up at 2. After we were tipsy Jack grabbed my hand and dragged me onto the dance floor. We started dancing pretty badly but it was fun. I excused myself from the dance floor and went to get another drink. Almost as soon as I got to the bar this pretty off looking guy came and sat next to me. I felt uncomfortable but I left it because I knew I would get my drink and then leave.

"So you come here often?" The guy asked.

"Um no, this is my first time." I said trying to end the conversation.

"Oh cool, it good isn't it?" He said continuing this frankly painful conversation.

"Um, yup." I nodded and turned back to the bar where my drink had been placed. I took a huge sip of my drink and almost instantly felt dizzy. I could barely keep my head up so I placed my head on my hand.

"You alright?" The guy asked but he sounded so distant. My vision was off. Was I drunk that quickly? Fuck. Had I been drugged. I wanted to keep my head up or call for help but I didn't know how to, I felt to tired to move. I felt my head fall to the bar and all the sounds of the club faded. Dear god. Please let one of my friends come and find me. Please.