Part 26- Lightning

Cait's POV-

6 months. 6 whole fucking months without Conor and even more without Jack. I don't know how we've made it this far but no one else has left us yet. Though there is a small problem, Harry just isn't being the same with me. After he found out I went to Simon for comfort he seemed to become so cold. It's like we're back to old times. I know that I'm not helping by giving in to his petty behaviour but I just can't help myself. Apart from that suckiness these 6 months have been mainly positive. After a couple months I started a channel. There was a hole in the YouTube community and a new face could help, a new face that Conor and Jack's lost fans could recognise. My channel sky rocketed due to Conor, Jack and all my boys. I have hit 3.5 million in 4 months, isn't that insane!? However even YouTube couldn't stop my mind being almost completely taken over by Harry. People were, and still are, constantly begging us to colab. They don't understand, but why should they? I just want him to be near me, to....Cal texted me and interrupted my thoughts.

Calsqueezy-
Cal - coming over to film? X
Cait - Is Harry there???
Cal - Yes, and you can't avoid each other like this
Cait - watch me bitch
Cal - you were so in love
Cait - clearly fucking not
Cal - just come over, he'll stay out our way
Cait - promise?
Cal - i promise babes, also don't forget ya swimsuit x
Cait - omw x

I grabbed my bikini and shoved it in a bag before heading off to Cal's. It was quick but I was nervous, I can't be asked to see Harry but at least I'll look sexy while pissing him off. Good for me, bad for him. No touching when you're being a dick. I used my spare key to get in and saw Harry topless sat on the sofa. My eyes wandered his body and I bit my lip but shut my eyes and turned my attention to Cal making his way into the living room.

"Hey." Cal smiled giving me a hug.

"Hey, can I get changed in the bathroom?" I nodded towards my bag which contained my swimsuit as Cal was already in his trunks.

"Sure." He grinned. I skipped towards the bathroom and changed into my bikini. Then I took a photo in the mirror for Snapchat to let them know we were filming.

I posted the Snapchat and wandered out into the living room

I posted the Snapchat and wandered out into the living room. I felt Harry's eyes follow me as I walked to the balcony, a small smirk on my face as I teased him. Cal had already set up outside and we played rock, paper, scissors to choose who had to go first. He lost.

After filming I was soaking. Apparently I'm not very truthful. But so was Cal so...

"Ok guys thanks for watching! Don't forget to drop a like and subscribe and obviously do the same on Cait's channel! Until next time." He ended the video and I just smiled and waved. He turned the camera off and then turned to me, "dibs on using the shower first!" He yelled running into the house. Absolute bell end. I shook my head disapprovingly and grabbed my phone walking into the house. Harry was still sat on the sofa, and still topless. His head turned as I walked in and his eyes didn't leave my body as I bent over the counter to scroll through my instagram. Half because I was bored and half to be a tease. I heard his footsteps come closer to where I stood and then stop right behind me. I turned around and he pinned his hands either side of me.

"What?" I spat. Plastering a disgusted look on my face. Reminding me of the first time I tried to fuck with him. This can't end well.

"I can't do this any more." He growled.

"Do what?" I rolled my eyes.

"Keep my hands off you." Almost as soon as he said that he pressed his lips forcefully onto mine. It was like lightning. My hands roamed his body freely and a soft moan escaped my lips as his hand reached my thigh.

"Cait it's all yours!" Cal yelled walking in with a towel wrapped around his waist and another rubbing his hair. Me and Harry instantly pulled away. What the hell? Why are we like this? And what just happened?

"Ok!" I yelled back and went to walk to the shower.

"Maybe I can join you." Harry whispered in my ear. I grabbed his hand and dragged him through to the bathroom.