Shiv & Sharanaya

With all of your support,currently this novel is ranked at #12 in paranormal. Keep Supporting guys😄
Much love❤❤

####

They were lost in some another world.There was a sense of affection that both could feel.Some connection was there,no doubt!!"

After some minutes,Dada came and told Shiv that doctor had agreed to discharge him from hospital because there was not much to worry about.

Shiv and Sharanaya both smiled and yet another loving glance was exchanged.

"Dada,We'll go but just wait for a minute." Shiv blurted out!!"
Dada looked at him with questioning eyes.

Shiv cleared the confusion, "Sharanaya's dad was also injured and I want to greet him before leaving."

Dada nodded and joined them.

They started walking toward her dad's room.

"Shiv dad's still sleeping." She peeped through window and faced Shiv.

"Where's aunt??" He enquired while looking at the people passing by them.

"May be she has gone to take some medicines!! who knows!!" Sharanaya looked puzzled.

"Ohh!!" He thought for sometime then assured her that he'll visit her sometime later.

"That's okay Shiv!!" Sharanaya smiled.

"See you soon & take care of uncle!! Don't worry!! " He patted her cheek and Sharanaya blushed.

"You too take care Shiv and I know you'll be fine because dada is there with you."

She smiled at dada and bid them goodbye.

Just then Shiv handed her a slip secretly,all smiling and giving some adorable expressions.

Sharanaya couldn't stop blushing and lowered her glance.
Once they were gone,she opened the slip and started reading -

"Tumse mulaaqat ne rooh ko skoon de diya!!
Teri chahat ne jeene ka wajood de
diya!!
Tum mile aur nazron se tashreef kya
huyi!!
Esa lga k khuda ne maksad-ae-mansoob de diya!!
#Shiv  "
("This meeting with you worked as a cool breeze for my soul!!
This attraction toward you gave existance to my living!!
Ohh You met and our eyes interacted that way
It felt as if I got the purpose to my being!!
#Shiv "

He had written his mobile number with "Agar yaad ayi to yaad kar lena....Udeek kroonga!!" (If you ever miss me then call me....Will wait!!)

This "ezhaar-ae-mohabbat" (statement of love) hit her hard.
Tears of joy were flowing from her eyes.
Sharanaya couldn't think anything.
Emotions of love were overpowering her.

Her vision became blurry with tears and two droplets of pure emotions fell on the paper.

"Tumhe yaad karne ki zarurat to tabb pdegi agar me tumhe bhool jayoogi Shiv!!
Tumhaare paas to anaa padega!!"

("I will need to miss you only if I forgets you Shiv!! I have to come to you!!")

She blurted out speaking to herself.

        ####

How did you find today's update?? Emotional one na??
Keep reading and enjoying guys!!
Next update is going to be bombastic!!
Entry of someone new!!(Its a hint😜)