Drenced in love💕

Uhhh....Errr😂😂
So tell me loving readers, Are uh people happie with my update times,after every two day??
Well lets start watching our cutiepies Shivanaya!!😍😍

#####

It was a cloudy day of August,2017.The small town of Musoorie was looking like a garden in the vast mountain range. Houses with white ,pink and pale blue garnish looked like little flowers of a garden.The flowers which made a soothing effect on the mind!!

Nearby the city,river Kali,surrounded by Oak and Deodar trees,was flowing with its full force. The water was making its way through thousands of big and small stones.The hilly area of the town had compelled the river to flow with many twists and turns.The sound of little clashing of the water and stones could be heard clearly!!

Surrounded by hazy and pale blue sky,the town looked straight out of a fairytale.

  *****

And fortunately, this 'fairytale town' had its own fairy and her lover - Sharanaya and her Shiv!!

They were standing on the bridge of River Kali.Both were looking at the beauty of nature.Just like the roaring water,their hearts were thumping with unsaid feelings and emotions.

Shiv was looking at the water,deep lost in thinking, as if trying to say something which was making his heart restless!!

Sharanaya was stealing many glances of her Shiv.She could clearly see the lines which formed on his forehead because of his wild thoughts.

*****

"I'm lost Sharnaya!!" Finally, after a silence of five minutes,Shiv sighed,looking at Sharanya with his pearcing deep eyes.

"Vohi to dekh rahi hoon Shiv,bol do na jo bhi hai dil me!! (Ahh,I can also sense it,Shiv,please speak,tell me what's in your heart)" Sharnaya softly placed her hand on his shoulder.

Shiv again gazed at her.There were a thousand feelings in his eyes.She could tell that he was about to burst out all his emotions. His eyes were being intense after every second.

"Bahut kuch hai kehne ko Sharanaya,Sambhaal paogi kya jo me kehna chahta hoon tujh se??"

(Many things are there to be spoken,Sharanaya,Will you take care of what I want to share with you??)

Shiv stated his desire,with emphasizing on every word,gazing deep into her brown eyes.

After a second,he couldn't control his feelings.Droplets of pearls started flowing from his blazingly hazy eyes!!

But Sharanaya didn't let those pearls be wasted.She catched each and every drolet in her small,delicate hands.She wiped his tears and looked straight into his innocent eyes!!

"Shiv bol do na,kya kehna hai tujhe!!
Me to tumhaare saath hoon ....me bhi sunana chahti hoon k kya kehna hai tujhe!!" (Shiv,tell me,Shiv!! What you're going to say?? I'm with you,I want to listen what is in your mind!!)
Sharnaya pressed Shiv's hand and gave him an assuring nod.