Stranger - 1

This chapter is dedicated to sumi96
One of the most enthusiastic readers😄
hey happy readers,I hope you all are doing fine.
On 1 January 2018,this book stood at 8th position in paranormal. What a great achievement.Keep reading 🙆🙆

And sorry for late update,I was super busy these days as I got my first ever job today!!😊😊

Ohh Coming to story😁👇👇

####

Sharanaya also bade farewell to the hospital a few hours after Shiv.Her father's condition was okay and she was more than happy.

They were back in their cozy home.Home was where she found happiness and solace but today she wasn't that happy.Her mind was wandering toward something.

She smiled when she thought about HIS cute expressions!!

"Sharanaya,wo ladka kaha gya??" (Sharanaya where that boy went?)
Her father enquired as he was worried about 'the other guy' whom she had hurt.

"Don't worry papa,he is fine!! He wanted to meet you when he left...." She added after a pause "Because you were sleeping!!"

Mr.Ram Bisht smiled and then exclaimed, "I'm relieved that you didn't creat a disaster!! Silly driver!!"

Sharanaya made a puppy face and they all burst into laughter.

"It was my last mistake papa,I promise that......." She started but Mr. Bisht cut her,still unable to control his laughter because of her face making,

"Enough Sharanaya, Damage is already done!!"

Sharanaya started laughing and stroked her head a few times thinking about her bad driving.

"Papa I've brought medicines that the doctor asked and Mama you take care that dad takes his medicines on time!!" It was Aditya,Sharanaya's youger brother.

"Adi,Why you're so sweet??" Sharanaya amusingly pointed toward Aditya.

Adi rolled his eyes exclaiming, "Because you're not sweet my dear reckless driver sis."

Sharanaya sighed,"You guys are mocking me.I can't stand this!! Bye bye going to have a walk."

She opened the main door and went outside.

"She should feel her mistake so she don't repeat it in future.My baby is too ignorant!!" She heard her mom whispering behind.

"Ugghhh ....Mom!! " Sharanaya smiled,

"So this is why mom didn't defend me today.She want me to realize my mistake!!"

All this time,she couldn't stop thinking about Shiv,the Shayarist😉.He was on her mind all the time.His face flashed before her eyes again and again!!

She wondered that where he had been.It had been six hours since she bade him goodbye.

She took out her mobile and saw that there were two missed calls from shiv and a text -

"Aaj hi bhool gyi??
(Forgot me on the very first day??)"

Sharanya felt guilty.Her phone was silent and she was accusing Shiv of not missing her.

"See dear Sharanaya Bisht,there are two missed calls and one text from him" She reminded her silly mind and then thought about calling him.

"Yeaa,it's quite outside,no-one can listen me." She thought like a mischievous child and then looked at the open blue sky.

It was a beautiful scene.Nature was at its best.Sun was slowly setting off under the peaks of Missouri. There were pink and orange clouds floating in the sky.She imagined her and Shiv in that lovely weather.

Suddenly, smile faded away from her face.She opened her bag and stared at the slip that Shiv had handed her.

"How came he know about my phone number??" She wondered because Shiv hadn't had her number.

She was supposed to text him.

But things worked in reverse action.

"Is shararti ladke ko to me batati hoon!! (I will see this mischievous boy!!)" She rolled her eyes and called Shiv.

"Hey beautiful....To kar he liya yaad is nacheez ko!! (So finally you called this humble being!!)"Shiv replied in his deep voice,amused and excited at the same time.

"Mr.Nacheez,first tell me from where you got my number??"

"Ohh!! From hospital's register!!
I feared that what if you don't call me." He sounded like a baby,

"So I stole your number!!" He said emphasizing on the word 'stole'.

Sharanya laughed and teased him "You're so naughty!!"

"For you only Shanny!!" His voice ringed as bells in her ears and she could feel the tickling sensation in her heart.

"You have fallen in love Sharanaya!!" She told herself and then replied to Shiv,

"So now what are you planning??"

Shiv thought for a minute and then said "Tomorrow I'm going to perform at a concert in my college.Will you join me??"

Shanny replied in a 'yes' and then asked him " It means you sing too??"

"Actually to be honest, I'm most loved guitarist and singer of this city!!" Shiv said in an exciting tone.

"You are amazing my dear!! See you tomorrow" Sharanya was so happy that her 'love' was the one cherished by thousands of audience.

"Hamm,At 10am in College Auditorium!!" Shiv said and then added "Call me when you reach there!!"

"Sure Shiv!! bye !! take care!!" Shiv closed his eyes.It felt so good to hear his name from Sharanaya's voice.

He said bye dreamily and cut the call.

He was standing on a bridge looking at the sunset.

"Mera anzaam mujhe mil gya(I've found my life!!)" He gave a soothing smiled and got lost in thoughts of the girl who had knocked him down that morning.

Someone from the far end of the bridge smiled creepily at Shiv.Hatred was there in his eyes.

His face was covered with cloth and he had those "psycho eyes".

Suddenly,that man started walking toward Shiv.

" Today nobody can save you!!" He gritted his teeth.There were not many people around and it was the best time for the stalker.

"You'll be finished now!!" He declared and paced his walk toward Shiv who was staring at the beauty of glowing evening.

####

Soo,I wrote this long chapter.I hope now you guys won't have any complaints with me!!😆😆