💖With Love💖

Wow!! Book ranked in #6 till 11 January to 13 January 2018!!
It's all of your love guys!!👼👼

This chapter is dedicated to fearless_wanderer
one of the most enthusiastic readers of this Shiv's saga ;-) 🙆

The rays of the morning sun welcomed everyone in a new day.It was 10 past 7 and Sharanaya was still sleeping.

She felt a cozy sensation in her body.Golden light of sun went through her body and she began dreaming.

She was in a wast greenland.Sun was slowly setting off and she could see the evening beauty in all its glory.

But suddenly,some giant dark object covered  the sun and it became all dark.She could hear the thundering sound and a windy storm approaching.

Fear began flowing in her veins and the storm in darkness started pushing her here and there.She started running but all in vain.A stone became the hurdle in her way and she fell on the ground.

She was panting heavily and she could feel fear crawling in her body. Suddenly she heard a voice -

"Wo jo vinaash laana chahta hai,
Jo toofan ban naa chahta hai,
Abhi thama hi hai, Iraada nhi badla usne!!"

(The one who want to destroy,
Who want to become the strom,
Has only stopped a bit,
Has not changed the intention!!)

Sharanya screamed and she saw her mother standing near her.
She was surprised -

"what happened Sharanaya??"

"Ummm.....Nothing mom,that was ....was just a bad dream!!"
Shanaraya fumbled.

She started thinking what this dream meant.Was it a perdiction of some coming danger??

With her mind still stuck in the dream,she took a shower then got ready for the concert in a hurry.

All this time she was thinking about something.

She and Shiv are now connected!!
Someone had attacked Shiv!!
Shiv was taking it lightly!!
And now this dream!!

She wondered if her dream was connected to Shiv.

It was possible.

In fact,it was the only possibility!!!!

She left her home in a hurry and started driving to the college.
It was her first day in college and she was more than happy that she would hear Shiv on the very first day.

She checked her mobile and saw a good night and good morning text from Shiv.

"Good morning sweet baby!!" She replied with a smile on her face as well as in her text.