He won't let her die!!!!

First of all,a heartily sorry for this late,I mean really late update!!

I know you people must be mad at me but this was not my fault!!🙈🙈

For first few days,I had to travel a lot because of some official work(you know getting something done in India is so hectic)😒😒

Then,I forgot my account password and was unable to reset it!! You wonder why?? Because I have two account on same email ID😜😜

Anyway here we go!!

#####

Sharanaya was lying unconscious on the hospital bed.
But still somewhere, somewhere deep in her conscience, she could feel something.

Some kind of presence around her,a soothing feeling.

She was in a deep comma but yet was able to feel his love.

A name was echoing in her head again and again.She could see it blazing in the utter darkness - Shiv!!!!

Her soul was struggling to see the colourful world.But somehow she could sense a danger,a warning that her happiness and colourful life was already snatched away from her,but by whom,she had no idea!!!!

Her mind was working all the time,she could sense everything but was unable to open her eyes or to move her body. She was being tortured by her own body.

Her very own flesh and blood was disobeying her,making her dependent on some machines and a hospital bed.

####

Seeing his Sharanaya's soul suffering,Shiv was dying a second death. He was feeling all her struggle and the disturbance she was going through!!

He was very well aware that she so desperately wanted to gain control over her body.Her mind was fighting a constant battle with the unconsciousness that was trying to defeat her.She was fighting with the death itself,beating it with every second, trying to get free from its shackles.

Shiv was crying tears of so much pain,he was unable to endure the torture Sharanaya was going through.

He was sitting at her bedside,if he might say so.Because he was a soul after all.

He wouldn't feel a thing if he sat or stood.A sharp pain went through his soul,thinking about the coming future,Sharanya living without him,but the most of all,living with their enemies.