the meeting

this is my first story i hope you enjoy it!!!!!!

I woke up to the lovely feeling of my cat biting my face telling me to go feed him. I rolled over to look at the time, 6:00 AM. I look over at my cat Grimm "great, don’t you just love Mondays? Yay school and don’t you just love McKenzie? Yay stuck up bitches." Note the heavy sarcasm. I got up to go get a nice cold shower, cold because I live in Florida FLORIDA! It’s like freaking ninety degrees everyday I swear. So why take a hot shower on a hot day? My point.

I got into the shower feeling the cool water run down my tense back and shoulders woke me up a bit, and relived the tension in my back. Lathering up my mid back length midnight black hair and my tan smooth body I began to rinse off and got out of the shower and wrapped myself into my towel and proceeded out of the bathroom. I went up to my closet to pick out an outfit for the day. Picking out a black tank top with a blue plaid button down and some black ripped skinnies I rummaged around my closet looking for my blue and black vans that accompanied my outfit. I got dressed looking in the mirror at my reflection and looking back at me is a tan girl with deep blue eyes that I got from my father, wherever he may be. I put on some eyeliner and a little bit of mascara. I may be a tomboy but I like to dress good.

I grabbed my messenger bag and my cell the latest and greeted IPhone I love all my apps and music on it I’m practically addicted to Temple run and Ninjump. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to find my mom cooking breakfast. Eggs over easy and some cheese grits with some bacon. Yummy. “Skye, honey do you need money for lunch? It being the first day and all I thought you and Diane might want to go off site for lunch to celebrate y’all being seniors now?” Diane is my best friend I’ve known her all my life and she lives a few houses down from me. She is my partner in crime, my amigo. And she should be over here any minute coming to catch a ride with me to school, even though we can walk the five minute drive but hey why not drive plus I love my car. A 65’ Shelby mustang. It’s a muscle car and my brother found it at the junkyard in ok-ish condition and we worked on it all summer before he went off to collage in my sophomore year. Just as I finished up breakfast Diane comes barging through the door and sits down after raiding my fridge for some orange juice and applesauce. “Dude. Everyday you get the same thing for breakfast. AT MY HOUSE.” I got up to put the dishes in the sink and we headed off to the car.” well I love me applesauce and me orange juice”. She looked at me as it were the most obvious thing on the planet.

We pulled up to the school. The infamous Englewood high a.k.a. Engleweed. We got out of the car and headed over to the guys and exchanged summer stories. Our group consist of Liam, Lance, Kyle, and Zach. These are some of my closest friends and they all live in the same neighboorhood as me so were all really close.

The bell rang so we all headed of to our homerooms to start of senior year fortunately we all get to pick our classes and what times we have them so I have every class with Diane except art which really sucks she took another science instead. i take to arts, one is my homeroom and i have that in the morning the other is my last class of the day. i take regular art at the end of the day but i have sculpting in the morning.

“Hello class my name is Ms. Smith and I’m your new art teacher we will have a question and answer later after everyone introduces themselves.” She walked to her desk and started reading names And she had just got to me when all of a sudden the door was yanked open and came in tall, tan looking guy. Walking in I noticed his slightly messed up brown hair that just looks so soft you want to run your hands through it and the most piercing blue eyes you’ve ever seen. It looks like your staring in an ocean of sapphires. The way he walked in was all but clear to me, the way his lip is twitched up in a smirk and the way his eyes look at girls like their prey to be hunted and the slight swagger in his step. He was the ultimate player. Good looks and all. The whole nine yards he even looked like he did spots the way is arms flexed when he put hid bag down right in front of me tearing me away from gawking at him.