MY ONE AND ONLY

"Daebak!!! Eunjung is he really your husband?" Hyomin ask.

"Don't ask about him. My mood is ruin because of him. How could he lied." Eunjung angry.

"Eunjung, he is doing a part time job same as you do. You can't do that to your husband. When you go home today, apologize at him." Hyomin give her advise.

"Arasso. Sorry for today. I ruin your mood too." Eunjung apologize to Hyomin.

"I am okay. You never change. But you are so lucky to get a handsome husband like him. I envy you so much." Hyomin smile.

"Hahaha. I am so lucky." Eunjung laugh.

At home.

After sent Hyomin to the hotel, Eunjung going back to home. She feel really guilt after scold Sehun infront Hyomin, Baekhyun and also customers at the cafe.

"Sehun, i am sorry for today." Eunjung just said that before she sleep.

"Do you hate me? You don't love me like before?" Sehun ask her.

"Sehun. You know that i never love someone like i love you. I just busy working and just one month left before our new semester starting." Eunjung told him.

"I already quit working there." Said Sehun.

After that they both sleep.

************************

Today is Hyomin last day in Korea. Eunjung and Sehun sent her to airport.

"Take care of yourself. When you will visit your parents?" Hyomin ask.

"You too. Maybe i will go to England before next year." Eunjung answer.

"Take care of Eunjung." Hyomin told Sehun.

"I will. If you don't ask me that, i will taking care of her." Sehun sound so arrogant. Well, it's his personality.

"I go first. Come to Japan soon. I will wait for both of you." Hyomi smile.

Eunjung and Sehun saw Hyomin walk.

"Let's go home. I want to sleep." Sehun walk infront Eunjung.

"I have to work. You go home first." Said Eunjung.

"Okay." Sehun just said that.

"huh! He don't want to sent me there?" Eunjung just saw Sehun go until he dissappear from her sight.

Eunjung walk alone and she already arrive at bus stop.

While:

"I should sent her." Sehun turn his car to find Eunjung.

He saw Eunjung with another man.

And:

"Eunjung? Why are you here? Your house is far from here right?" Jinyoung stop his car when he saw Eunjung.

"Ahh.. Jinyoung. I sent Hyomin at the airport. She going back to Japan today." Eunjung answer.

"Are you going to work?" Jinyoung ask.

"yes. And you too?" Eunjung ask him back.

"Yes. Let's go together." Jinyoung invite her to go with him.

Sehun:

"She don't need me." Sehun drive his car and going home.

*******************************************

"Today is my last day working."Eunjung told Jinyoung.

"Lat day? Why? You have another 2 weeks left right?" He ask.

"I know but i already decide to quit." Eunjung smile.

"Okay. It's your decision." Jinyoung reply to her smile.

.....................................................................

Baekhyun's cafe:

"Eunjung? Why are you here? It's already 10 p.m. You should go home." Baekhyun look so worried when he saw Eunjung.

"Can i sleep here? I can taking care of your cafe tonight." Eunjung look so weird.

"I need to go home. You should back to your home too. Sehun must be so worried." Baekhyun persuaded her.

"He don't care about me." Eunjung started to cry.

Eunjung cried until she fallen asleep.

After that Baekhyun call Sehun. 10 minutes later, he arrive at Baekhyun's cafe.

"Why is she like that? Are you fight again? She look so sad. I accept the fact that she married you because i know that she will be happy with you but it's maybe wrong." Baekhyun angry.

"I will take her home. Thanks for calling me." Sehun carry her to car.

At home:

"Why? Is Eunjung sick? Or she drunk?" His mother ask.

"She just tired. I will take her to room." Sehun heading to his room.

"Are you really okay? Are you sick?" Sehun touch Eunjung's head.

"Sehun i love you, i love you, i love you." Eunjung talking while she sleep. She grab Sehun's hand.

"You told me that everyday and i really appreciate your feeling. That's why i married you. Eunjung it's a miracle to have you with me. I know that i always make you sad and i know you tired with me. Eunjung, i love you more than myself and i don't want lose you." Sehun kiss Eunjung's forehead.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for late update.

I am busy and i will update more.

sorry for my broken english.

UPVOTE,SUBSCRIBE and COMMENTS :)