I AM BACK!!!

AFter almost 4 years in Canada, Eunjung decide to comeback to Korea. All of that time, she still with Yong Hwa. He taking care of her like his own life. Eunjung slowly open her heart for him although her heart still have Sehun.

WHile Yong Hwa is meeting his old friend.

"Mian. I am late." Said Yong Hwa's friend.

"I am used to wait you." Yong Hwa laugh.

"I heard you married while you in college." Yong Hwa ask him.

"It's an old story. My wife is no longer here. He is abroad." His friend said.

"Why?" Yong hwa ask.

"We divorce. It's a long story. I will told you later. Now, let's talk about yourself. You look so happy. Why?" Ask his friend.

"I want to propose to someone sooner." Yong Hwa smile.

"Daebak!!! Introduce me to her." Said his friend.

"Sehun, you are my bestfriend. Of course i will introduce her to you. Soon you will meet her. She is the first girl that i really love. I never meet someone like her. Same like you, she also divorce at her young age. But it's not her fault." Said Yong Hwa.

"Chincaaa??" Sehun seem shocked.

"Don't you and Gyuri together now?" Ask Yong Hwa.

"No. We are not more than a friend. I am sick of her. Always stick with me." Sehun told.

**************************************************

EUnjung help her parents at cafe. There are so many customers during weekends. After thqt Eunjung going out to meet Yong Hwa. She arrived after Sehun go. They don't have a chance to meet each other.

"Where is your friend?" Eunjung ask.

"He just go. He has something urgent. He want to meet you but he can't make it today. We meet him next time. Don't fall for him if you meet him. 80% of girl will fall for him if they meet him. He is so good looking. I afraid to introduce you to him." He smile.

"I am not. I am sick of good looking people. Hahaha." Eunjung make a joke.

"Eunjung, i love you. I hope we can get married so soon." Yong Hwa hug her.

"If you are for me, later or sooner we will getting married." Eunjung pinch his nose.

****************************************************

Sehun house:

"Are you not working today oppa?" Jiyeon ask Sehun.

"I have to meet my potential client today so, i will come to office a bit late." Jiyeon is Sehun assistant. After graduate from college, Sehun open his own art gallery.

"Arasso." Jiyeon reply.

WHile Eunjung is walking alone around the town. He saw an Art gallery there. The gallery is name is Love's Gallery. She finally going into the gallery.

"Woahhh.. daebak!!! They are so lovely." Eunjung smile while look at those painting. She walk around the gallery and she found something weird. A painting of a wedding's ring. It's look like her wedding's ring. She quickly take out her ring from her bag and look. It's exactly the same as her. "They are just same. Maybe we have same interest." Eunjung smile and she step out from the gallery.

"Unnie?" Eunjung saw someone like Eunjung at the gallery and suddenly she lost her. "Ahhh. Maybe i just miss her." Jiyeon upset.

Eunjung going to meet Yong Hwa after that.

"Sorry, i am late." Eunjung apologize.

"I am just arrive." He smile.

"Let's eat. I am hugry." Eunjung look at the menu.

"Where did you go just now?" Yong Hwa ask.

"I found a great art gallery just now. The painting is so nice. We should go together oneday." Eunjung smile.

"Do you mean love's gallery?" Said Yong Hwa.

"Did you go?" Eunjung ask.

"No. The owner is my friend. I will introduce you to him." Yong Hwa smile.

"Chinca!!! Daebak!!!" Eunjung's smile widely.

***************************************************

"Since when you open this gallery?" Baekhyun meet Sehun at his cafe.

"Almost 5 months after graduate. Do you heard something about Eunjung?" He ask Baekhyun.

"Please Sehun. No matter what happen, please don't bother her. I want her to be happy. I hope Eunjung never comeback here. I don't want she meet you." Baekhyun seem so serious.

"I still love her. I don't know anything that time." Said Sehun.

"You are the one who rushing to make decision. If not, it will be fine until today. I meet her 4 years ago and she already meet someone who really care about her. Who know that she maybe already married to him. Forget her." Baekhyun really care about her friend.

SEhun just remain silent. He upset to heard Baekhyun word.

THe next day :

EUnjung meet Yong Hwa today.

"Let's eat. I am hungry." Eunjung take the menu.

"Let's wait for someone." He said.

"Who?" Eunjung curious.

"There he is." They look together and saw someone opening the door. While Eunjung feel hurt when see that face.

"Mian. I am late. My sister come late today so i need to wait for her at gallery." Sehun see Eunjung and he pretend like they don't know each other.

"He is Sehun, my old friend and also the owner of the gallery that you go yesterday." Yong Hwa smile.

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY. I WILL UPDATE SOON. PLEASE UPVOTE ❤