SAME CLASS!

Eunjung P.O.V

It's been a week after i quit my part time job. I need to to go to college today for subject registration and i want to know which class i am in for next semester. Honestly i want to be in the same class with my last semester's classmate. I want to go with Sehun but he seem to avoid me since that night. I heard that he talk with Gyuri on the phone this morning and i know that Gyuri ask him to fetch her at home. She really make me mad.

College:

"As usual you are late." Qri look at me with a weird look.

"Sorry" I just smile.

"It's okay. I also just arrive 5 minutes before you." Jinyoung smile.

"I just come back from office. We are in different class this semester. I and Boram in different class." Chanyeol upset.

"Just a class. We still can meet after class." Smile Boram.

"Eunjung, you, soyeon and Jinyoung are in the same class with Suho, Gyuri and Sehun." Chanyeol told me.

"What?" I got shocked.

"I and Qri in the same class while CNU, Junho and Boram in the same class." Said Chanyeol.

After settle the subject registration i go to Baekhyun's cafe to meet him. He is the person that i will find if i have a problem.

Baekhyun's cafe:

"It's good right?" Baekhyun give me a cup of coffee.

"I don't think so. No one in my college except Gyuri know about our marriage." I told him.

"Serious?" He ask me.

"Yes." I answer.

"Give me a cup of coffee." Suddenly Sehun come.

"You come. Come and sit with your wife here." Baekhyun ask him.

"Where is Gyuri?" I ask him that question first.

"Do i need to come with her?" He seem angry with me.

"I just asking. You always go anywhere with her." I said.

"Stop it guys. I don't want to see both of you fight again." Baekhyun come with a cup of coffee with Baekhyun.

"I am in your class next semester." I told him.

"Huumm. I know. I saw the list this morning. " He said.

*****************************************************

Finally our 2nd semester is starting

I want to go to colllege with Sehun but he left early. I know he still avoid me. I miss him so much. Although we meet everyday but he don't treat me like before. I don't mind if he scold me but he ignore me and the more worst is he avoid to see me.

End of P.O.V

"We are in the same class again this semester. But your wife also in the same class with us." Sehun and Gyuri just arrive at college.

"So?" Sehun look at Gyuri.

"Are you okay with that?" Gyuri ask.

"I am okay." A short answer.

"Oh i see." She just remain silent after that.

"By the way. Starting tomorrow, i can't fetch you to school. You have a car and also got a driver so come to college on your own car because i don't want Eunjung sulking again. She is my wife and i should care about her heart." Sehun keep walking and left Gyuri.

"I hate that girl. I will do anything and will make sure that Sehun will be mine." Gyuri talking to herself.

While:

"Are you waiting for me?" Eunjung just arrive at college and she saw Jinyoung is infront college's gate.

"Yes. I am waiting for you since we are in the same class." He smile.

"So cute. Let's go to class." Said Eunjung.

"There you are. I am waiting for you. I saw Jinyoung come early but he don't heard me call for him." Soyeon said.

"You come early? Why don't you wait for me here with Soyeon." They meet Soyeon at cafe.

"I... I..." He shuttered.

"It's obvious Eunjung. He like you." Said Soyeon.

"I just want to wait for you today." He shy.

"Jinyoung, we are friend right? You can't fall in love with me. You can't. If Qri know, she will hate me." Eunjung smile.

"He don't like Qri." Soyeon told her.

"You know, Qri is more feminine and pretty than me. You are lucky because she choose you." Eunjung afraid if Jinyoung like her more than a friend. She already married and Jinyoung don't know about that.

"Look. Sehun with her girlfriend." Soyeon told about Sehun and Gyuri.

"Guys. Let's go to class." Said Eunjung.

"Why did she avoid us? i mean avoid you. Did both of you got a problem?" Gyuri ask Sehun.

"Eunjung!!!" Sehun suddenly scream Eunjung's name.

"Hah? Why did he call me?" Eunjung turn back and look at Sehun who come near her.

"Let's talk." He grab Eunjung's hand and they go to the quit place.

"Why?" Eunjung ask her.

"Starting today, i want you to sit just beside me. We are in the same class." He order Eunjung to follow his instruction.

"No. I want to sit with Soyeon and Jinyoung. One more thing, our class is big so i can sit anywhere i want." Eunjung left Sehun and go to her friend.

"That girl is really stubborn." Sehun talking alone.

__________________________________________________________

THAT'S ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER

PLEASE UPVOTE,SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS :)