SHE IS CUTE

Sehun P.O.V

Aish. That girl is so stubborn. I saw Eunjung walking toward her friend. Is she don't love me anymore? I afraid if she hate me. Honestly, i love her more after we are married. Before this i thought that i don't have to worried about Eunjung because she just like me. I don't have to worried about Baekhyun too. I know that Baekhyun feeling toward Eunjung is still strong but he is not my enemy because he want Eunjung happy with me but Jinyoung is my rival now. Eunjung really close with him. He also don't know about our marriage yet.

Gyuri also become one of the reason Eunjung like that. Gyuri like me since we are still in elementary school. She always make Eunjung's angry at me.

I hope i can do something to make her love me like before.

End of P.O.V

"Why did he bring you over there?" Jinyoung ask Eunjung.

"Ahh, nothing. He glad that we will be a classmate." Eunjung lied.

"Oh. Let's go to class." Said Jinyoung.

"Okay." Eunjung follow him.

In the class Eunjung just sit with Soyeon and Jinyoung. While Sehun is sitiing alone. Gyuri sitting behind him. Suho also sitting alone.

At home:

"Why are you avoid me in the class?" Sehun ask Eunjung.

"I don't." Eunjung lied.

"Don't lie to me. I know everything. Are hate me now? Don't you love me like before?" Sehun ask her again.

"Hate? What are you talking about? I never hate you. You know that you are the only man for me after my father. I love you but i know that i am forced you to love me back." Eunjung almost cried.

"I make a decision to marry you at the first place. At first, i want to marry you because i don't want you to go to England and my feeling for you become more stronger but now i feel that you don't love me like before." Sehun hold Eunjung's hand.

"Can we talk about this later? I am tired." Eunjung want to sleep but suddenly her phone is ringging.

Jinyoung call her.

{ Jinyoung : Am i bother you?

Eunjung : No. Why?

Jinyoung : tomorrow is sunday right? We don't have any class and i want to ask you to watch a movie with me. I am so bored.

Eunjung : Don't you have to work?

Jinyoung: I don't work tomorrow. Can you come with me?

Eunjung: sure. See you tomorrow }

After that both of them hang up the phone.

"Are you fall in love with Jinyoung?" Sehun heard them talking.

"We are friend. Like my other friend." Eunjung grab her towel and go to washroom.

*********************

10 a.m

Sehun P.O.V

I wake up early today. Usually i wake up late because i have no class. My reason for wake up early because of Eunjung. I follow her secretly. I saw she is meeting with Jinyoung at the mall. I dress all in black and wear a cap to cover my face.

She look so happy when meet Jinyoung. They watch a horror movie. Eunjung look like she was brave but i know that she is really scared to watch a horror movie. I saw her ticket number and i also take a ticket or sit beside her. I don't want her hug or hold Jinyoung if she was scared.

I manage to take a sit beside her. Luckily the hall is so dark and she can't saw my face clearly.

The movie finally start. She look so scared from the beginning. Suddenly the movie become more scary. Suddenly she hold my hand. I was so shocked that time but i feel happy.

"Opps.. mianhee. I was so scared and i suddenly i touch you."She look at me and her smile make me melt. Now i know that she was really cute.

"It's okay. The movie is so scary." I tried to cover my face.

"Huh? Your voice sound familiar. Do i know you?" She make me scared. Hahaha.

"It's just your imagination. The movie is finished. I am going now." I quickly run from there.

She almost recognize me.

End of P.O.V

************************

"Eunjung? Let's go. The movie already finished." Said Jinyoung.

"Hummm. Okay." Eunjung still thinking about that man.

"Let's eat. What do you want?" Jinyoung ask.

"Jinyoung. I want to go home. I feel so tired. Maybe that movie is so scared."She told Jinyoung.

"Let me sent you home." Said jinyoung.

"No. I am going on my own. Sorry. I ride my bicycle today. Don't worry." Suddenly Jinyoung want to kiss Eunjung but she quickly avoid.

"Eunjung. I want to told you something. Actually i like you since the first time we meet." He propose.

Sehun is standing far from them and saw everything. He was so sad. He quickly going home.

"Sorry. I can't love you back." Said Eunjung.

"But why?" Jinyoung ask.

"I am married. I married since i finished my high school. I love my husband and i just want to be his wife. Sorry for keep the secret from you. I am going home now."Eunjung left Jinyoung alone.

Jinyoung feel so sad. Eunjung think that it's the time to told everyone about her and Sehun. Sehun always misunderstanding her lately.

_____________________________________________

Sorry for the late update.

I just start working and i am so busy but i will update soon..

Please upvote and subscribe. Also can comment.