ACCIDENT

TOday is Sunday. Eunjung and Sehun has no class today. They were planning to go to beach for picnic. Eunjung wake up early to cook for them. She feeling so happy this morning. Only them staying in that house. The others is going out.

"Eunjung? Are you sure to cook for me today?" Sehun look at her weirdly.

"Yes. Why? You don't like it? I just make a sushi and egg roll." She smile widely.

"I like it. But it's look like your egg roll is burn. It's okay to eat?" Sehun look at her.

"Ahhhh. It's just burn outside. But, inside its still delicious to eat." Eunjung laugh.

"Ohhh!! Okay. I am going to room. i am packing some stuff." Sehun quickly going to his room.

Eunjung P.O.V

I can't cook. But, i want him to eat the food that i cook. My food look so bad for him. I don' t think that she will eat it. I am so excited for today. We finally will spend whole day together.

We are ready to go to picnic. Sehun start the car and we going to the beach. I sing on the way to the beach. He laugh at me.

AFter almost 30 minutes in the car, we finally reach our destination. There are many couple there. They also has a picnic like us. I saw a couple who playing with their child. I feel so happy.

"I hope i have a baby one day." I smile. Suddenly Sehun kiss my cheek.

"We will have a child one day. We will take care of that child together." He smile and hug me.

"You like that egg roll?" I saw Sehun eat.

"I like it. You are so good at cooking." He smile again.

"I am glad you love it." I feel so happy when i saw he eat all of that.

After eat he sleep in my lap. He is so lovely. Today is a beautiful day for me.

We going back home after tired. I saw that he is so sleepy. I told him to take a rest but he refuse. He said that he want to arrive home quickly. His eye almost close it and suddenly we bump into a lorry.

End of P.O.V

2 Days later:

EUnjung open her eyes. She saw all of her family include her mother and father who comeback from abroad.

"Omma,appa, where is Sehun?" Eunjung search for Sehun.

"He is in Emergency ward." Her mom told.

"I want to see him.Jiyeon bring me to him." Eunjung tried to wake from her bed but her family don't allowed her.

"Everything will be okay. Unnie, take a rest first." She tried to make Eunjung calm.

"Jiyeon ahh.. please." Eunjung cry.

"Arasso." They take Eunjung on wheelchair. Jiyeon bring Eunjung to her brother. Eunjung cried so loud when she saw Sehun unconscious.

"Unnie, let's go." Eunjung refuse to go.

A Week later:

SEhun still lie down on the bed. Eunjung also don't eat too much that time. She cried everyday. Baekhyun also come to visit them.

"Let's eat some. You should eat. You look thinner." Sehun offer her the food.

"I don't feel to eat. I want to wait for him. I want to eat with him." She continue to cry.

"He will sad if he know you become like this." Baekhyun persuaded her.

"I want to rest. You should go home." Eunjung ask Baekhyun to back

ANother week.

Sehun suddenly awaken from coma. Eunjung quickly called the nurse and doctor. Everyone then come.

"Omma, appa, jiyeon and who are you?" He don't remember Eunjung. That time Eunjung tears drop.

"Don't you remember me? I am your wife. We got married last year."Eunjung forced Sehun to remember her.

"Miss. Don't force him. He can't do that." Said the doctor.

EUnjung never giveup. She staying with Sehun everyday but Sehun still don't remember her.

ONeday, Gyuri come to visit him."Gyuri? You come?" Eunjing feel shocked whrmen he can remember Gyuri.

"Do you remember her?" Eunjung ask while her eyes become so red.

"She is my friend." He said.

"Mian. I am going to my room." They still in hospital.

EUnjung's parent move back to Korea. They worried about Eunjung. Her father ask to transferred back to Korea.

EUnjung going back from hospital early than Sehun. She staying with her parents first.

A Week later, Sehun can going home too. He was really happy to going home. Gyuri also with him. They really close after that. He never askabout Eunjung.

AT Sehun's house:

"I can't sleep at the same bed with you. I don't know who you are. Mian. I will sleep at living room."He take his pillow.

"I will sleep outside. Yoh still sick, you can't sleep there. Tomorrow i will move to my parents house. I hope you happy. "Eunjung going out from his room.

TOmorrow morning:

GYuri come so early to their house. She come to breakfast with them. Sehun look so happy. Today Sehun will going class like usual. He want to go to class because he bored. So, Gyuri come to take him. He remember about his class,even his friend but he really can't remember Eunjung. He tried so hard but he can't.

"I am going to class first. I will come back after class to take all my belonging." Eunjung excuse herself.

"Oppa. Try to stop her from moving to her parents house." Said Jiyeon.

"Let her go. I can't remember her anyways." Sehun said with no expression.

"Omma. That's how he treat his wife?". Jiyeon upset.

THAT'S ALL

HOW IS MY STORY? PLEASE UPVOTE ,SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS