3- Resonsibility...

Narrator's POV

"Y-You were r-right L-Leo hyung. I-It i-is C-C-C-Cold." Ken admits, shivering.

Him and Hongbin where huddled together, waddling.

They were taking forever and Leo was getting impatient. He took off his jacket and handed it to Ken.

"T-Thanks H-Hyung."

Then Leo was left in a long sleeved shirt and a vest with jeans. It was around 9 degrees. And in November!

Ken let go of Hongbin to put on the jacket, leaving him shivering.

Leo walked over to him and picked him up bridal style. Hongbin buries his head and hands into Leo's chest.

"Ok, now that we're warmer, lets move."

——————

They got to the dorms by 9:30, moments before they were walking out side in the snow. Yeah, it started snowing.

When they entered Leo started the heaters and gathered some blankets in the living room. When he finished, Ken and Hongbin basically dived into it.

"You guys hungry?" Leo asks,

"Yeah...."

"Starving...."

"Ok, I'll cook us some ramen."

Leo was busy acting as the 'mom' since he was the oldest.

After a few moments the ramen was finished. Pulling them out onto 2 bowls, Leo picked them up and walked them to the two huddled in the living room.

——————

Back with Ravi and Hyuk....

After practicing for about an hour and half, they decide to take a break.

Completely exhausted Ravi looks out the window.

"Whoa! Hyuk! Look, its snowing!"

"Really? Then we should get going before it becomes colder....."

"You're right, lets pack up and go."

Both completely exhausted, they walk out huddled together.

"H-Hyung..."

"Y-eah?" Ravi's voice cracks,

"I'm really tired-"

All of a sudden, Hyuk collapsed from exhaustion.

"Hyuk?!?"

No response.

——————

IM SO BAD AT THIS!!!! Poor Hyuk though....

MORE COMING SOON!

CHOW!