5- We Need You N....

Previously...

When it was around 3:46 A.M. they had finally fallen asleep. A very exhausted Leo dragged himself over to the kitchen to make himself ramen. He was starving, hungry, cold, tired, and very worried.

Worried about the Maknaes who were very sick, about N 'cause who knows where the heck he was, and what would happen to the rest of VIXX, Without N they were basically falling apart. None of them had a car. No one had Manager's number. And N wouldn't respond to their calls.

Him and Ravi were also supposed to make the songs in their new up coming album. Now thats Ravi's sick, he has to work on it by himself, and thats what he did 'till 6....

Now...

A Couple Days Later...

Narrator's POV

"Hyung?"

"Yeah Hongbin?"

"I'm worried..."

"About what?"

"About Leo Hyung, Ravi and Hyuk, also N Hyung. We haven't seen him in like 2 weeks..."

"I'm worried too. The maknaes are still sick and I think Leo Hyung is sick too."

"Yeah, and Hyung never gets sleep, well, I never see him sleep." Says a worried Hongbin,

"Should we call N Hyung?"

"He might still be angry at us though..."

"Then lets just apologize."

"I already tried." Says a discouraged Hongbin, "Then lets keep apologizing 'till he forgives us."

"You know what? That might actually work Ken Hyung!"

"Then what are we waiting for? Lets go Hongbin!"

With N....

A cell phone's ringing echoed through out the hotel room. Turning to the side, N picked up the phone, not looking at who was calling.

"Hello?"

"He answered! What do I do?"

"Talk to him Hongbin!"

"Hongbin?" N said as he sat straight up in bed.

"Yah! Just hand me the phone! Hello? N Hyung?"

"Ken?" N was even more confused.

"N Hyung, we wanted to apologize. We need you here back at the dorm."

"Why? So you can all tease me again?"

"No!" Sincerity dripping from Ken's words, "We really do want to apologize! We really need you as well!"

"Oh yeah? How so?" Say N, very much sure that they won't have a reason, but boy he was wrong!

"Within hours of when you left, Ravi and Hyuk got stuck outside in the snow and get really sick!" N's mouth was agape,

"And when we were returning from dance practice, Leo Hyung gave me his jacket and carried Hongbin through the snow." Now N was really worried.

"And because Hyuk and Ravi were sick, he spent a lot of time making sure they're ok, not caring that him himself is probably sick too!" N left the phone on speaker and started to get dressed to leave,

"And Leo Hyung never gets sleep because he has to work on that album alone 'cause Ravi is sick!" Now N was out the door, on the way to the dorm.

"Let's not forget that he has to cook for all of us-" cutting Ken off, N announces,

"I'm coming back, don't go anywhere!"

"We can't anyway." Say Hongbin in the background....

——————

This is good progress.....

CHOW!