4- Sick Maknaes....

Previously....

Ravi fishes out his phone and shakily clicks the contact labeled 'Lion Hyung'

After a few rings, he picks up.

"Hello?"

"H-Hyung! Hyuk passed out outs-side! About h-halfway to the dorm, and its really c-cold and sn-snowing!"

"I'll be right there." Then he hung up.

Now....

Still Narrator's POV

Leo check on Ken and Hongbin and saw them asleep. He put them both in their respective rooms.

Then he grabbed a couple of Hyuk and Ravi's jackets and dashed outside with out his own jacket on. Still numb from the walk earlier, Leo wasn't effected by the cold much, well... not that he knew of that is....

(HE'S SICK AND DOESN'T KNOW IT!!!)

Eventually, Leo sees a huddled figure on the sidewalk.

"Ravi?!?"

"O-Over here Hyung...." says the blob, moving,

Leo hands Ravi a couple jackets and then puts some onto Hyuk.

After he made sure the Maknaes were zipped up, he picked up Hyuk and placed him on his back. Holding him up with one arm and supporting Ravi with the other.

After around 35 minuets, they've reached the dorms. Placing Hyuk where Ken and Hongbin previously had been on the couch and gesturing Ravi to join the Maknae.

Heaters turned up very hot, Leo cooked some more ramen.

While that was cooking, Leo grabbed some thermometers and brought them over to Ravi and Hyuk.

"Open up Ravi."

"I'm not sick." Ravi protested, then he threw a coughing fit, which didn't help his protests whatsoever.

"Open." Leo ordered.

He obliged, opening his mouth,

"Lift your tongue for me?" He obeyed. He placed the thermometer in his mouth and left it there for a while. The he remembered the ramen.

"Stay here, I'll be right back." Then Leo dashed to the kitchen.

Moments later....

Leo entered the living room and placed the ramen in front of the now awake Hyuk and Ravi.

"Here, Before you eat, Hyuk I'm gonna take your temperature. Open up." He did no with out complaint. While leaving that there, he took the thermometer out of Ravi's mouth and saw 108.5 degrees.

Eyes wide and jaw dropped, he checked Hyuk's temperature too.

Taking out the thermometer, he read, 108.9 degrees. Immediately, he picked up Hyuk and placed him in bed. Going back for Ravi, he did the same to him. The Maknaes shared a room which was helpful.

For the past hour...

Leo has been tending to the Maknaes.

Feeding ramen,

Keeping them warm,

Make sure they're comfortable,

Make sure they're hydrated,

And gave them ice packs.

When it was around 3:46 A.M. they had finally fallen asleep. A very exhausted Leo dragged himself over to the kitchen to make himself ramen. He was starving, hungry, cold, tired, and very worried.

Worried about the Maknaes who were very sick, about N 'cause who knows where the heck he was, and what would happen to the rest of VIXX, Without N they were basically falling apart. None of them had a car. No one had Manager's number. And N wouldn't respond to their calls.

Him and Ravi were also supposed to make the songs in their new up coming album. Now thats Ravi's sick, he has to work on it by himself, and thats what he did 'till 6....

—————

Poor Leo...... Where's N? You're leaving poor Leo alone with sick kids!

Anyway,

CHOW!