6- HE'S BACK!!! (Last Chapter)

Previously....

"Yah! Just hand me the phone! Hello? N Hyung?"

"Ken?" N was even more confused.

"N Hyung, we wanted to apologize. We need you here back at the dorm."

"Why? So you can all tease me again?"

"No!" Sincerity dripping from Ken's words, "We really do want to apologize! We really need you as well!"

"Oh yeah? How so?" Say N, very much sure that they won't have a reason, but boy he was wrong!

"Within hours of when you left, Ravi and Hyuk got stuck outside in the snow and get really sick!" N's mouth was agape,

"And when we were returning from dance practice, Leo Hyung gave me his jacket and carried Hongbin through the snow." Now N was really worried.

"And because Hyuk and Ravi were sick, he spent a lot of time making sure they're ok, not caring that him himself is probably sick too!" N left the phone on speaker and started to get dressed to leave,

"And Leo Hyung never gets sleep because he has to work on that album alone 'cause Ravi is sick!" Now N was out the door, on the way to the dorm.

"Let's not forget that he has to cook for all of us-" cutting Ken off, N announces,

"I'm coming back, don't go anywhere!"

"We can't anyway." Say Hongbin in the background....

——————

N's POV

Running out of the hotel, I grab my keys and dash to my car. (Dashi run run run...)

Hopping in the car I drive over to the dorms. Welp, I tried. There was traffic, the one thing EVERYONE HATES!

After many hours of road rage, I finally reach the dorms.

By the time I got there it was around 9 P.M.(Or around 21:00 for others)

This was around the time the other members have dinner. Now that I think about it, I do miss them, especially Leo, I don't know why, I just do.

I scramble to truck of my car and search through my bag looking for my keys. (Key~ 1 of 1~~~ R.I.P KIM JONGHYUN 😔)

I Dash to the dorm door, (Runnnn~~~) tripping on the way there.

Opening the door, I burst into our living room.

"I'M BACK!" I yell, to get my point across.

A couple moments of silence......

"Ok, now where the f••k is everyone?" I was very confused, the I spotted a piece of paper on the kitchen counter.

Dear N Hyung,

We are at the hospital, Leo Fainted, come and meet up with us.

          Lots of Love,
                 Vixx

Ahhh........

That sucks.

-at hospital cuz imma lazy(no grammarz no problemz)-

Walking into the hospital, N went up to the front desk and asked for Leo's room number.

'98'

Which was close by.

He found the room and went in.

A chorus of "Hyung!"s flew across the room, catching the attention of Leo.

"N, you're back! Sorry for being such a bother earlier."

"No, No, No, I'm the sorry one. I'm sorry for just up and leaving and getting all of you hurt in some way, shape, or form."

Long story short, Leo's better, they went back, and everyone if fine.

THE END!