1: When It Started

The room was getting hot. Bodies, grinding on each other in anticipation. Drinks were getting passed through the crowd. All I could do is focus on was the green-eyed man in the corner of the room talking to a few other poeple. That could also just be the drinks talking. "So your checking Harry Styles out." Kaylee said, handing me another drink. "I don't need another one. I'm pretty drunk as it is, but Harry? That's him over there?" I askes, pointing at his direction. "Yeah. You should go talk to him." She said. "But he is alread-" Kaylee shoved me over to him.

"Oh, uh hi." I said. "Hey." He said, all his focus becoming on me. "I'm Rose." I said, holding my hand out. "Harry." He said, taking my hand and shaking it.

That's how I got here. I'm now in my bed just waking up and noticing another person is in it with me. I look over to me left and it was Harry. He was only wearing his boxers. That's when I started to remember what happened. I also started to get a head ache. I noticed his eyes starting to flutter open. He looked at me and smiled. "Goodmorning." He said, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Morning...about last night." I said. "It was good right?" He asked. I just stayed silent, I mean yeah it was..obviously. "I'm just kidding." He said. "I think i should start heading out before the paparazzi shows up." He added, then getting up and putting his pants on. "Why don't you stay, for a little bit that is if you want to?" I asked. He smirked then he nodded. "Sure, you got any coffee?" He asked.