2: Our (not) Secret

We walked out into the living room and I went to the kitchen and made some coffee. I then walked back out into the living room with the two cups. "So, what do we do now?" I asked. "Whatever you want to do." He said. "Well, I me-" Someone knocked on the door. Me and Harry both turned our heads to the door. "Who is that?" He said, sounding worried. "I don't know." I got up and looked through the peep hole. It was Kaylee. "Um, I think you need to go." I quietly said to Harry. "Why?" He asked, standing up. "Just, go. There is a window in my bedroom, climb out there." I said. "What if the paps see me?" He asked, walking towards me. "Just go!" I said a little louder.

He walked down the hall and into my room. I then opened the door and let Kaylee inside. "Goodmorning!" She said, sitting on the couch. "Morning." I said. She looked at the coffee table and her expression showed confusion. "Why are there two cups here?" She asked.

I totally forgot that Harry had a cup. I had to think of a quick response. "I made it for you." I said. "Really?!" She said in excitment. "Y-yeah." I said, trying to play it cool. "So I was th-" Kaylee started to tell me something but then we heard a loud bang. "Woah!" I said. "What was that? It sounded like it came from your room." Kaylee said, getting up. "I'm sure it was nothing." I said, trying to convince her to stay seated.

She started walking towards my room, and I followed her all the while trying to keep her from entering my room.

She opened the door and I hoped that we wouldn't see Harry and that it was just a brid that flew into the window or something. Of course....it wasnt.

"Rose! What is he doing here?" Kaylee aksed. "Who? I-I don't see anyone." I said, trying to sound dumb. "Harry! What is Harry doing here?!"