5: Distracted Much?

It was time for the fashion show. "Is that seriously what your going to wear?" She asked. "Yeah. What about it?" I asked. "Nevermind."

●●●

We were in the fashion show and it was just about to start. "Are you excited?" I asked Kaylee. "Yeah! Oh look!" She pointed to the runway. "It's about to start." She added.

The lights dimmed down a bit and the music live music started to play. The first model walked out. She looked like what seemed to be a dark angel. She got to the finish and a man walked out. "That must be the performer." Kalyee said. I was too busy looking at my phone. "Rose..." Kaylee said in a worried tone. "Rose. Your gonna want to see this." I looked up from my phone and my eyes widened. "That can't be." I said. "Oh yes it is my friend." Kaylee said.

I looked onto the stage and there he was, Harry. He was going crazy on stage while singing. He was interacting with the crowd and soon got dangerously close to where I was. He got to my seat and made direct eye contact. "I'm hav-" he started to sing. He caughed, "-ing your BABY!" He then started to sing again.

"You should go say hi after the show." Kaylee said. "Did you just saw that?" I asked Kaylee. "See what?" She said in a dumb way. "He looked at me." I then said. "Yeah...he looked at everybody." She remarked. I rolled my eyes.

I totally just distracted him. "Soooo...are you going to talk to him after the show??" Kaylee repeatedly asked me. "I'll only and up talking to him if he comes up to me first." I said. Kaylee just nodded then put all her interest on the fashion show.

After it was finished I want backstage with Kaylee because I promised her I would go with her to meet her favorite Angel."I'll just stay over here until your done." I said, pulling out my phone. "Ok." Kaylee said, walking off.

A few minutes went by and Kaylee still wasn't back. I then felt a tap on my shoulder. Assuming it was Kaylee, I turned around. "Finally your ba-" I started to say, but then I realized that the person who tapped me certainly wasn't Kaylee. "Hey, Rose." He said. "Oh, hey Harry." I said.