3: Proof

"He came over before you." I said, knowing that she won't believe me. "Then why is he leaving through the window?" She asked. "I-I was ju-." I could tell Harry tried to think of something quick. "Fine! He...he stayed the night." I finally admitted. Kaylee looked confused. "Nothing happened, right?" She asked, crossing her arms. "N-no." He said. "Well then, since your already here, why don't you stay." Kaylee said. "I should get going. I'll use the door this time." He said.

I said goodbye to Harry. That was probably the last time I would ever even say hi....or something like that. He'll probably forget about me in a few days anyway. I say back down next to Kaylee. "So why did he stay the night?" She asked. I was hoping she wouldn't ask anymore questions but knowing Kaylee, she would. "He uh, thought I shouldn't be alone because of how 'drunk' I was." I said. "Uhuh. So I came over because I thought I would invite you to the Victoria secret fashion show next weekend." She said.

The thing about Kaylee is that she is a complete addict for fashion and crafty things. She has all the latest celeb and fashion news alerts on her phone and never misses anything. She always pulls me into it too.

"That sounds...fun." I said. "Good. So it's schedu-" Her phone dinged and her hand moved so fast to get it. "Ooh! It's a celeb alert!!" She said, throwing her hands up. "Wait a minute." Her face looked confused and angry at the same time. "Is this you?" She asked, showing me her phone. "And Harry!?" She added. I covered my mouth in shock.

It was a picture of my and Harry in the back of a taxi....kissing.