4: "Harry!"

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." I said, pushing the phone out of my face. "I'm sorry you didn't either. I TOTALLY SHIP IT!" I looked at her, confused. "Wait what? No, no, no. This was a one time thing. He will forget about this in no time." I said. "You don't want that, do you?" She said, giving a slight devilish smile. "Of course I do. It doesn't matter." I said. "Oh come on. He probably feels the same way." She said. "I just remembered something. I have to....go to..the mall...for...uhh...clothes." I stood up and so did she. "Well why don't I come with you?" She said. I started pushing her towards the door. "Nope that's fine goodbye." I shoved her out the door then locked it.

{Harrys p.o.v}

"Harry hold still." Lou said, moving my head back into the position she wanted. "Sorry. I just spaced out." I apologised. "What's on your mind? You can talk to me." She replied. "Well, have you se-" "Yes. I have." She quickly said. "Well, there was just something about her and I don't even know her, all I know is that her name is Rose." I said, moving my head. "Harry!" Lou shouted. "Sorry." I quickly said. "Well managment could always help you." She stated. "Maybe."

●●●

"Have you found anything yet?" I asked my manager. "Yes. Is this her?" She asked, holding up a picture of a familiar face. "Yes! It is!" I said, taking the picture. "Can you contact her?" I asked. "Yes. We can email her. What would you like to say?" She asked, taking out a piece of paper. I took the paper from her hand. I started to write something. "Here. Email this to her. Then tell me when she gets it." I said giving it back to her. "Will do. Now wear are you heading for the day?" She asked. "I'm going to go to the Gucci store for a bit. Maybe buy a few things."

{Rose p.o.v}

Hours have gone by with me just sitting in my room and eating popcorn and watching t.v. I decided to call Kaylee and apologize for what happened earlier.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"How was the mall...without me?"

"I never went. And I'm sorry about earlier. I just needed time to think things through."

"It's fine. What are you going to do about it."

"Nothing, absolutely nothing. I'm just gonna say that it was all just a one-night-stand and pretend like nothing happened."

"Ok, we will see how long it will last."

I laughed.

"I've gotta go. I have to go out to dinner with the fam, chau!"

"Bye."

I hung up the phone call and I went on Instagram for a little bit. But I soon fell asleep.