Fake? (1)

"Be my fake girlfriend" Yugyeom suddenly asked.

"What the fuck no" I screeched. "I don't even got your phone number how you expect me to be going out their all like "oh honey boo boo I love you" like no I can't do that" I said in one breath.

"Calm down" he said looking at me weirdly. "Please I really need this." He frowned.

'Bitch the fuck don't you got that red headed ass girl. Even tho that thot cheating on you.' I said in my mind. "What about that girl what's her name... oh yeah abihoe." I said with a blank face.

"Abigail but she's like not the person for the job." He said. I sighed, than slightly smirked.

"So I'll be getting paid right." I said smiling. He looked at me with his head COCKed to the side. "You said it was a job. So I want some money. I needa be buying me some damn merch and concert tickets."

"Fine how much do you want" he said pouting. I smiled again.

"100$ per day.  Nah hoe I'm joking with you. 20$ per day I gotta pretend to be your sweetie" he pouted but nodded. "And don't forget as part of your girlfriend, I'm expecting some sexy time." I winked before leaving. 'What the hell I wanna keep my damn virginity. Oof now I gotta explain to Jenna. Shit I didn't get his phone number.' I thought cackling to myself.

HEY GUY!!! THESE ARE GONNA BE A BUNCH OF SHORT CHAPTERS SO YEAH LOVE YOU. VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW.  Btw hit me up at citifield. I'll do a face reveal if my smut book hits 300k by the concert which won't happen but I can dream rite. Well, byeeeeeee