Coming Out (4)

Guys, before we start this chapter..WOULD YOU ALL FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER. AND RETWEET MY PINNED? THANKS. MY TWITTER IS @sarahlovink THANKS!!! LETS GET INTO THE CHAPTER.

I woke up to 100 texts on my phone. "What the hell" I sighed opening my phone.

'You're dating Yugyeom?!?'

I saw about 100 messages of the same sentence. "What did he do!" I kicked my wall.

I left for the bus. When I walked into the school. Everybody stared at me. I walked down the hall. When Abigail came up in front of me. "So, my boyfriend broke up with me for you?" She said, giving me a disgusted look. 'Nah this bitch gon get it'

"Hmm maybe if you weren't a brat, a cheater, a bitch, and a good girlfriend. Just maybe he would've liked you. But no. So don't come here and get in my face." I said. People's jaws dropped.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that. "Excuse me?" She said with a serious look on her face. She slapped me. I stared at her with fury in my eyes. I balled my hands into fists. I got my arms up. I looked over at Yugyeom walking to us in the hallway.

"Aish you're lucky I don't want to hit you in front of Yugyeom." I let my arms plop to my side.

"Yuggie~" Abigail said with her fake babyish voice.

"Aish you're so annoying." I said. "Can't you see that Yugyeom is my boyfriend" I was getting a little angry.

"Hm no I can't. You guys haven't talked ever." She said looking at me with a smile.

"Alright fine." I walked over to Yugyeom and pushed him against a locker. He looked at me wide eyed. "Just shut up" I whispered softly, before gently placing my lips on his. He didn't react at all. I started moving my lips. He finally got grasp of the situation, and matched my movements. I pulled away.

"Now do you believe me?" I smirked at Abigail. Before she could reply, I walked away, pulling Yugyeom with me.

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS. IVE BEEN GONE FOR WHAT 2 WEEKS? WHY IS MY WRITING SO BAD NOW. ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT IS OH MY GOD WHY DOES THIS SUCK SO MUCH. STREAM LULLABY. Love you!!! Byeeeee.