Lunch (5)

Heyyyy. Oof I was thinking about how much more love my smuts get rather than my ff.

He followed behind me as I dragged us to an empty classroom. I took a seat and dropped my head on the desk. "Ahhh I'm so tired" I mumbled. "Yugyeom"

"What" he said harshly. I frowned picking up my head. I looked at him.

"Did I do something wrong?" I pouted. He looked at me with disbelief and scoffed. "What did I do." I rolled my eyes.

"You kissed me in front of my girlfriend." He said, angry. I got up from the chair. I walked towards him, making him back up until his back hit the wall.

"Are you saying you didn't like it?" I said, trying my best not to show any sign of nervousness. He didn't say anything and nodded. "So if I kissed you again, you'd push me away?" He nodded again. I leaned in. His eyes fluttered shut. My head moved to his side right before my lips began crashing into his lips. "I guess I won't kiss you anymore." I said into his ear, walking away.

Time skipppp~

I stuffed my fork into the lunch, the school calls food. "Jenna, Yugyeom is the most annoying person I have ever met. All he cares about is that bitch, Abigail." I sighed, rethinking what happened in the classroom. A lump got caught up in my throat. I pushed it back like I do all the time. Never cry, never get hurt.

"Do you care that he does. Isn't he dating you right now." Jenna said.

"Of course I don't care. He can do whatever the heck he wants. He could fuck around with every girl in this school and I wouldn't care. He isn't dating me that's fake. He doesn't even like me a bit." I said, everything being the exact opposite, except that last bit.

Jenna looked at me with wide eyes. "What" I asked. She pointed behind me. I turned around to see Yugyeom with his eyes bloodshot. 'Fuck did he hear me.' I thought in my head. I stood up. "What do you want?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"We are in front of the school." He mumbled, so only I could hear.

"Jagiya? Are you okay?" I said, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"No, I'm not okay" he whispered to me. I pulled him out of the cafeteria.

We went on the roof. He immediately started crying and pulled his legs to his chest. My heart broke at the sight. I wanted to make him feel better but all I said was, "What's wrong with you?"

He didn't respond. "Gosh that bitch Abigail probably did something." I said getting angry.

"Don't call her that. She might be a little rude, but you'll always be more of a bother than she is." He shouted at me.

My eyes watered. I blinked them away, not letting anyone see me hurt. I laughed. "Why the hell would you come to me if all you want is Abigail." "Fucking talk to her, just leave me alone." I walked away leaving him there.

I entered the lunchroom and saw Jenna with the guys. I walked over, taking my seat with Jin. I hugged him. "I just want to go out tonight." I mumbled into his neck.

"That tickles." He said, wriggling his body. I picked my head up looking over at Taehyung. He stared at me. I made my stare look more intense.

"Taehyung thank you so much." I said smiling.

"For what." He questioned, showing his boxy smile back.

"For being so handsome, it makes me happy just looking at your face." I sighed, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, I'm more than just a face." He said, getting angry.

"I know I know that's why I love youuu." I snickered.

"Shut up, don't lie to me." He said looking down.

"I'm not. I love you so much. That's why I'm taking you out tonight. Hm you wanna come pick me up? I'll dress up extra sexy." I winked.

"Pabo, you will never be sexy. You'll always be." He whispered the last part.

"What? And I know that! Let me dream that my body will one day not be a sagging piece of fat." I laughed, feeling better talking to Taehyung.

"It was nothing. You aren't fat! Just a little chubby hm. I'll come at 6pm okay." He bit his lip.

"Wow, Taehyung, don't do that." I took my phone out quickly and took a photo. "I guess I know how I'll be failing No Nut November tonight."

"Hey! Delete that now!" He tried to grab my phone.

"Sorry, it's too sexy." I said laughing. The bell rang. I pretended to try to kiss Jin's cheek, but he shoved me off. "Oh..ok" I said, hurt.

Taehyung looked at me. I instantly put a smile on my face. "Your hand looks heavy, let me hold it for you." I said looking up at him. I grabbed his hand and walked to our next class.

Oof that's enough I hope. Next chapter will come once I hit 500 reads on this book!! Or maybe earlier if I wanna. Thank you for reading!! In the next chapter, more drama will definitely happen!