BTS. (2)

I told Jenna everything. "WHAT THE HELL. YOUR CRUSH OF ALL TIME ASKED YOU OUT." I shushed her.

"Keep it down crazy ass. And no he asked me to fake for him. It's a JOB. He paying me." I laughed.

"Wow that hoe" she snickered. Ah this is why I love Jenna. She can keep up with my beautiful ass.

"But I might've said shit about sex and ran away without asking for his number." I said, looking down. She slapped the back of my head.

"You idiot." She laughed. "Just ask him when you see him. I nodded. And surprisingly the next time I saw him was. 5 seconds after she said that.

"Awww hey Yuggie." I said puffing my cheeks. "Okay no ima stop doing that shit." I slapped myself across the face. "What's your number." I said looking like Jennie from BLACKPINK when she got that straight face.

But that still hotter than me like girl I'm gay

"Why do you want it" he said, smirking.

"Cuz you're my boyfriend and I need to be a good girlfriend and send memes." I said smiling. 'Hoe you liar you just wanna get up in that ish.' I thought to myself. He made a contact in my phone. "Thank you" I winked. I pulled Jenna by the hand. We left to our class, my arm brushing his.

"Well, time to go into the shithole" Jenna said smiling. I nodded and sat next to the hot ass guy who was my seat mate.

"You know id really like to see you lying down in my bed." I said, my normal perverted sentence to him.

He shook his head. "When are you gonna stop doing that." He smiled.

"When you stop being so handsome." I said, laughing.

"That's never gonna happen I'm world-" he got cut off by the teacher walking into class. Although I already knew what he was gonna say.

That mystery character really isn't a mystery, any ARMY would know who it is haha. Well for you guys who don't. You'll find out in the next chapter coming out soon. Bye bye. Love youuuu.