Sorry (7)

Heyyy guysssss

"Yugyeom..." I stood up. I sighed as I looked at him.

"Why in the world would you say that." My face was filled with anger. "First you insult me on my appearance. Which was a dick move. But than you hurt my friend. That's where you go too far. Get the fuck out of my sight. You can never just not cause a fucking problem." My face looked at him with disgust.

Yugyeom opened his mouth as fast as he closed it. I glared at him. "Let's go." Abigail said as she turned on her heel and walked out the door. I gave Yugyeom my bitch smile which represents me saying 'you got what you deserved bitch.' He walked out the door.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Taehyung asked me. Checking my face.

"What do you mean am I okay! Look at you. Stay with Jin and eat more food hm? You guys have been getting too thin recently. I'll go get something to help with your cuts. Is that good with you guys." I said really quickly. They both nodded. I blew them a kiss as I ran to find a convenience store.

I was panting as I walked in. I got some bandages and rubbing alcohol. I was about to pay when I saw you w Abigail outside the door. She was with Yugyeom. I sighed.

"Of course he'd be with her." I muttered to myself. ya He saw me. I resisted the urge to make a reaction. He laughed. I rolled my eyes and payed. I left and walked back to the restaurant. Not forgetting to smirk when I walked past them.

I gave taehyung a small smile as I walked towards him. I cleaned his cuts and he just winced. "I'm sorry." I said every time he winced or looked like he was in pain. Jin looked around feeling bad.

"Never help me like that ok?" I scolded him. "I don't want to be the cause of your pain." I sighed. "This all would have never happened if I never agreed to help that idiot." "What did I even see in him." All these harsh words came out of my mouth. All of these harsh words about one boy. Yugyeom.

"No, it's okay. I'm a strong guy you know." He laughed.

"Hm you seem pretty weak compared to me." I tried to flex.

"Stop, you are so small and short." He laughed.

"I'm like one of the tallest girls I know. IM THE SAME HEIGHT AS JIMIN WHAT. But we all know jin will always be taller than you." I laughed.

"Yeah taehyung when are you gonna get taller than me." Jin laughed.

"Okay I'm all done." I said to taehyung with my smile beaming. He pouted and pointed to his cheek. "What?" I was at a loss of words. He smiled.

"Give me a kissssss." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Wow is this the first sign of love taehyung has shown me. I'm shocked. I'm dead. I'm special." I leaned in to kiss his cheek. He moved away at the last second.

"Ha, you thot. You can't kiss me I'm too good." He roared with laughter. I pouted.

"I thought I was going to be able to get it today." I sighed. We all laughed and finished eating.

"HEY AT LEAST ONE OF YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO WALK ME HOME. I'm too hot. Someone's gonna try and rape me you know. You never know, I might even let you sleep in my house." I said winking.

"Jin you have to go take care of your mom so I'll go with her." Taehyung said. Jin nodded and said his goodbyes.

"Love you babyyy." I smiled and left with Taehyung.

"Why'd you punch him?" I asked while we walked down the street.

"He hurt me." He looked down.

"What? He didn't hurt you." I looked at him.

"He did. He hurt you." Taehyung looked up at me.

"Oh." I whispered. His gaze kept me locked with his eyes for what seemed like seconds. I didn't realize we already made it to my house.

"What we are already here?" I looked at my house breaking our eye contact. Taehyung just nodded. "I don't want you to leave me." I spoke like a child and hugged his waist.

"I'll stay with you. Only for a little though." He smiled.

"No. Why can't you stay for the night. Your parents won't mind. They love me." I pouted.

"I wanna do homework but my backpacks at home." He frowned.

"I'll let you copy off me tomorrow please." My parents were both out for the week and I was lonely.

"Fine." He said.

"Yayyy" I tried to let go of Taehyung but for some reason his arms grabbed me. "Hey let me go."

"No let's just stay like this for a little.
before you get tired of me." He whispered the last part but I still managed to hear.

"I would never get tired of my baby tae." I smiled. "I love you too much." I laughed and ran inside.

He stood outside for a while. "HEY HURRY UP." I yelled at him from inside. He shook his head before running inside.

What I didn't know was going to hurt me for the next few days.

AHHJ THIS WAS SO BAD IM SO SORRY. PLEASE. FORGIVE. ME. I promise I'll try and write better. I wish. I was. Talented. I MIGHG SEE STRAY KIDS AHHH. I love you. Sorry for a bad and late chapter. Follow, comment, andddd vote. Byebyee.