Intro

Lance was a Junior in high school along with his best friend Hunk. Hunk didn't know this about his friend, but Lance was a superhero named Aqua Azul. Although there was something neither of them knew, this year two new students were coming to Voltron High School, and they would change the city of Altea forever.

                                Lance PoV
The class was science, My least favorite because it was the one class I didn't have with Hunk. The teacher, Mr. Coran, was saying something, but I was to lost in his own thoughts, that was until this beautiful boy with raven colored hair walked into the room. I suddenly perked up, the boy introduced himself as Keith Kogane. I was instantly love struck. "What are these thoughts, I'm not gay?" I thought to myself.

                              Keith PoV
I was moving into the big city of Altea, this is where my older brother Shiro worked at. Shiro wasn't really my brother, I was adopted by a family of Supervillians and was supposed to become one. I didn't know if I wanted to be one but it's not like I have a choice. It was time for my first hour, Science, personally my favorite class. I was being introduced to his classmates as I was looking around. I saw the one open seat was by a dark skinned boy with marvelous blue eyes. I took a seat next to the lanky boy, he introduced himself as Lance McClain and I introduced myself again.

Authors note
Hi guys, gals, and non-binary pals. This is my first ever time writing on this app so this might not be good thank you for reading
-K.T.