ENews 5: The Oscars

My dear little broccolis💚💚💚

~ And as a new year starts, here comes a new chapter. I hope that you will like it, and I also hope that you had a very nice time celebrating the end of last year. I made a pact with myself, which is to try and finish more than one story this year. So let's see if I manage to do it. 

~Anyway, this update will only contains posts, but next one, will be rather long I think, so it compensates.

~ Also, I created a playlist on Spotify with the music that help me write the stories I update. I will refresh the playlist every week. It is called "Fanfics for my little Broccolis. Mina Lisly"

~ Anyway, enough chitchat, I will let you read this long overdue update, and will impatiently wait to read your thoughts on it.

Love, Mina💚💚💚

ENews 5: The Oscars (2,1K)

Unwanted - Avril Lavigne

Up in the Air - 30Seconds To Mars

Fire Meet Gasoline - Sia

.~°~. .~°~. .~°~.

Two weeks later

Instagram of Jace Wayland: When you spend the night at your Berry's familial house, and you get up to her Dads lovingly embracing her with that not so subtle threat on their shirts. 🍓💛

(Valentine's shirt)

(Valentine's shirt)

(Luke's shirt)

(It is a picture of Clary in a kitchen, surrounded by both Valentine and Luke, her arms around each of their waist. Valentine and Luke are bombing their torso, proudly showing their shirts {one says "I have a beautiful daughter, 'I also have' a gun, a shovel & an alibi", the other says "I can be your best friend, or your nightmare. It depends on how you treat mu daughter"}; and the three of them are smiling with playfulness at the camera. They are all obviously out of bed, with their hair disheveled, except for Clary who has her hair braided in two pigtails. On the table, we can see that they started getting the table ready for a consequent breakfast with a lot of fruits. Clary is wearing a shirt with a cute strawberry on it and sport shorts.)