Chapter 4: Love Me Some More

Chapter 4: Love Me Some More (4,0K)

.~°~. .~°~. .~°~.

Two weeks later

Instagram of Jace Wayland: Finally got that skin inked. #InkNotMink💛🍓

It is a picture of a peanut butter toast tattooed on his bicep, next to a berry jam toast tattooed on Clary's inner arm

It is a picture of a peanut butter toast tattooed on his bicep, next to a berry jam toast tattooed on Clary's inner arm. We don't their faces, just the tattoos and the location on their bodies. Next to Clary's tattoo, we see another tattoo, but just the end of it.

#Fan45: Jace mentioned several times how much he loved peanut better, and now he's getting a tattoo of it. This is so cute. But I really don't think I'd ever be brave enough to get a matching tattoo with someone. Especially since they've been together for not that long. It's barely been six months. I think both Clary and Jace are in over their heads on these tattoos, but mostly Jace. Because Clary already has so many tattoos when this one is Jace's first. He shouldn't have done it out of something as important as a relationship that might not last forever (contrarily of a tattoo)

#Fan152: I can't believe Jace got a matching tattoo with that slut! Why is he so hang up on her? I don't get it! She doesn't do anything to show that they're in a relationship, and never addresses anything about them being together. Even Seb said something about them, but not her! If she really loved Jace, she would have said something already! She is so fucking annoying.

#Fan379: I think they are cute together. And to all the Clace haters, I think this is proof enough that Clace is something really strong. Clary never did any tattoo lightly, they all have a deep meaning for her, and this one is no different.

#Fan523: Why is Jace falling into her claws? She is obviously playing both guys and with that weird family of hers, it all smells fishy. I hope that Jace won't regret his tattoo when he'll open his eyes and realise that he's better off without her.

#Fan767: Guys, do you think that Jace will take Clary as his date when he'll start promoting his movie with Valentine? I think that would be cool because we've never seen them together on a red carpet. Plus that would shut everyone once and for all. They're together, and clearly in love. Clary just never addresses it because she never talks about her personal life and she just won't change for a guy. That's why we love her so much. Because she's always been true to herself no matter what.

.~°~. .~°~. .~°~.

Three days later

Instagram of Clary Fray. So proud to work once again with #peta to show this new addition to the collection I already have. #InkNotMink #YoureThePeanutButterToMyJelly 💛🍓