Chapter 6: Parisian Love (1,6K)

My dear little broccolis💚💚💚

💚 I know, I took forever. So soooooooorry. Life happened as you know! Lots of ups and downs, but most importantly, I published my two first books, the other two will be out by the end of the year, hehe. Finally, that book series will be done and I will tackle another one. Hehe. The books belong to the Hearts Series by Mina Lisly and you can find it on Amazon and Kindle, and you can leave a review on Goodreads.

~ 1. Blooming Hearts, or How To Turn Lust Into Love (When the O'Bryan twins -Liam and Krys- arrive in New York, Dylan is immediately drawn to them and the aura of mysterious dark secrets surrounding them. Little by little, the three teenagers will learn to unveil their hearts as they embark on the road of friendship, love and trust. But is either of them ready to go down that road?)

~ 2. Fighting Hearts, or How To Turn Love Into Angst (Krys and Liam are on the run, ready to protect the best they can the secrets of their family. But at what price? Is sacrificing one love to protect another worth it? Especially when the past resurfaces in unexpected figures.)

💚 Anyway, enough chitchat, I will let you read this long overdue update, and will impatiently wait to read your thoughts on it.

Love, Mina💚💚💚

Chapter 6: Parisian Love (1,6K)

.~°~. .~°~. .~°~.

Jace's PoV

It has been a month since Clary announced that she was part of the DCEU, and there hasn't been a single interview during which someone did not ask me something about it. I guess me promoting the new Avengers, Age of Ultron is not helping, especially since she is so adamant to show her loyalty to the other brand of Superheroes. I won't lie, it is getting a bit tiresome to have everyone ask about her new role when I would rather them talking about just my career. She has proposed to me that Luke could come up with something a bit like the contracts she has, so people won't ask about our personal lives, but I would feel weird doing that. Probably because I've never done it before.

Luke and Valentine are actually really welcoming, much more so than I would have expected. In fact, I think it is Jocelyn that is the scary parent when it comes to Clary's family. She just has this aura around her that makes it ... sometimes unsettling to be just with her. But anyway, she knows Clary and I are happy, and that's what seems to be interesting to her.

And sure ... there is still this shadow of Seb, but ... the more I get to see him from time to time, the more I understand that my jealousy is just my own insecurity. sure, Clary and Seb have a common intimate path, sure he would have liked to try and pursue that in something deeper, but he moved on. No matter how it looks to the public with the last songs he released, Seb and Clary are just friends.

In fact, the two songs that have all of their fans swooning and ship Clebastian all over the place are songs that Clary wrote, and one of them was written for a movie coming out soon, in which Seb plays.

Right now, I am stealing Clary away from Vancouver for the weekend, so we can have a romantic getaway in Paris. Call me a marshmallow if you want, but I wanted to go back there because this is where our relationship started in the eyes of the world. I know she's under a lot of stress at the moment, though she never complains about it.