Contract Conditions 2

Kate Anderson

   I exploded the bombs using the powers of Deus, I’m glad he remembered our contract, or else Harry will die.

   “DIE!” I screamed as I exploded more bombs hidden in the building, there were screams. No need to worry I’ll just shut them up.

   “DIE! DIE! DIE!”I screamed running through the corridor and exploding everything behind me. “EVERYONE SHOULD DIE!”

   “Anything that try to kill Harry should just die!” I screamed and exploded more bombs running at full speed. I need to get to Harry! Tears of anger rolled down my cheek.

   “I’ll kill you! All of you!”

*********************************************************************************************

Harry

      “W-What’s going on?” Marcy spoke looking at the exploding classes above us. Brent and the other guy with him ran out of the school, tacking their chances to survive.

   “S-Stop it, Kate,” I said with trembling voice, they just kept on exploding, “everyone is going to die.”

   I pressed my forehead on the ground.

   “It’s over.” I said out loud. I’m going to die… I’m going to die…

   “Don’t worry First,” Marcy spoke ignoring the explosions, her voice was even and exited, “you’re not the only one that’s going to die. All the bombs will go of ten minutes from now.” I looked at her with concerned and scared full eyes.

   In ten minutes? The time for the Dead End is 14:04. I looked at the clock from the teacher’s office on the ground floor; the time was 13:55.

   “The explosions will be grand final-” her scream was cut off by a gun shot that just missed her head and went through her long, blond, ponytail hair.

   “Don’t get too excited,” A voice said next to me, it was a familiar voice, “making a big mess in my territory.”

   I looked at the guy, and he looked at me.

   “We finally meet, First.” He said.

   “Y-You are?” I asked, he had a pistol in his hand.

   “I told you, that I’d protect you, didn’t I?” he said with a small smile.

   “Aren’t you a little late coming into the picture, Fourth?” Marcy Rose interrupted our about to start conversation.

   “Tormenting a kid like this? I question your hobbies, Ninth?” he spoke, his curly long, tied hair rolled on his back when his head turned to meet her.

   “Fourth?” I asked looking at him, confused.

   “Of cores you’ll be confused,” he said, “this is how it works, the ninth isn’t actually after you, she wants me.” His hand went into his pocket and pulled out a phone.

   “My Diary is the investigation diary it’s a Future Diary that foretells all sorts of crimes.” He said showing me the phone, and then he put it back in his pocket. The hand in his gun pointed at Marcy Rose.

   “I’m not interested in the god’s seat, but I don’t intend to let crimes happens around me, too.”

   “I don’t know what you’re talking about but,” Marcy Rose said over her speaker, “can you listing to my demands?” a few seconds of silence passed.