Initial Failure 2

Kate Anderson

   Harry and I walked to together, were to go next? Ahh…

   “Look, Harry, there’s a Planetarium! How about we go there next?!” I pointed at the big ball like building. When I looked at Harry he looked sad…

   “Let’s not, not here.” With that he walked away.

   We decided to ride the Ferris wheel next. It was a nice romantic notion. I wonder why Harry avoided the Planetarium. I thought he liked it and wanted to visit it?

   “It’s beautiful!” I said exited, as we went up. “You can see all of Sakurami city.”

   “Hey, Kate…” I looked at him, he had a sad smile on his face, “Why do you follow me around?” he asked.

   “Harry, why did you avoid the planetarium?” I gave a question back at him, “you like the stars, don’t you?”

   “How did you know that?” he asked a little confused. “You read it off the diary again, didn’t you?!”

   “No!” I said to him standing up, my head almost hit the ceiling, “you told me, you told me a year ago! At school! Do you remember that day, Harry?” I asked him.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Fragment of memory. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

     What do you want to be doing in the future? The paper asked. Everyone has finished writing there future paper. Only I was left, I don’t know what to write on this paper.

   I looked in front of me, huh? Is that… Harold? The loser everyone talks about? Maybe he doesn’t know what to write too… I got up and headed over to him to say something.

   “What’s wrong?” I asked him. “You can’t come up with something either?” he looked sad and broken; he had written something on the paper. I leaned forward and read it out-loud. “I want to go see the stars with my family”?

    “Last week, dad and mom got divorced,” he finally spoke; “We bought a telescope, but the promise to go see the stars fell through…” he laughed nervously. I just looked at him, “It’s strange, isn’t it? I’ll change it…” he started to erase the pencil work.

   I took his hand, and took the eraser from it, “It’s not strange.”

   “It’s strange, I’m going to turn it in to the teacher, too.” He said, he was worried about what others think of him?

   “Would you like to go see the stars with me then?” I said, he gasped when I said that, “there’s an observatory not too far from here. Isn’t it a good idea?”

   “But, I wanted to go with my family.” He said a little shy again.

   “You’re so picky,” I sighed, “then how about this?” I took the pencil from him and wrote on his paper my thought, for him, “I will become Kate’s future Husband, in the future…”

   “Sure, when we grow up.” Harry said this was the first time I saw the most beautiful smile coming from a boy; it brought my heart together again.

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

     “So, that’s why? That’s all there is to it?” he said, “There’s more right?”

   I leaned forward, and put my arms on Harry’s shoulders, and looked at his cute green eyes.

   “Kate, you’re still hiding something more, aren’t you?” he asked me.

   I leaned towards him and kissed him softly, it was a deep, slow kiss, unlike our normal kisses. I love you harry, I love you a lot. Even if you had thought that was a joke, it wasn’t for me. Harold Edward Styles, you truly gave me my future.

   I broke the kiss; I can see his cute lovely blush on his cheeks. “It’s a secret, Harry.” I smiled, I felt my own blush that formed on my cheek...

****************

Hey guys,

Give a Vote and comment please...

and i will be updating the next chapie tomorrow~ going to take a shower now