Contract Conditions (Extra pages added)

P.O.V Harry

   My phone vibrated on the bed, 'Mail received' it said. This is 40th time I received a mail and haven't checked. Because it’s from my stalker! Kate has been following me around since Third died. I never told her my address, or phone number, how did she get them?

   “My diary is the Harold Diary; I can read your future every ten minutes, A Future Diary of Love.”  Her words ran through my head. Every ten minutes? You mean she can tell what I’m doing right now?

**************************************************************************************************************************

   My future diary, a diary with entries already written, as if I had written them, the 12 owners of the diary hunt each other with the intent of killing each other. And the last one standing in the survival game will become God. I killed Third, one of the owners.

   Did I really kill him?

   “Your home room teacher, Mr.Jones is absent today, so I’ll be filling in for him for the day,” Mr.Hood said, we were just starting the class. “I’ll now be taking attendance, so respond if you’re here.” I wasn’t paying attention to the teacher; I was lost in my own thoughts. Thinking about what I should do about this diary. Isn’t it dangerous just to have it?

   I can’t possibly talk about this to anyone… realization hit me and I looked at Kate sitting at the front row near the door. Maybe I can talk about it with her?

   HAY! Come on… now I’m thinking of getting help from her. She’s a stalker, remember?! But all the diary owners are after my life for now. Why did I have to die an early death? But maybe I can use her to survive… maybe…

   After class, next is girls’ physical education. I saw that Kate was about to leave to the girls room, I have to ask her now.

   “U-um… do you… have a moment?” I asked her walking over to her seat.

   “I’m sorry Harry, PE’s next. I’ll make time later, we’ll talk then.” She said and disappeared with other girls.

   What am I hoping for? There was a knock on the door interrupting my thoughts.

   “Excuse me, may I?” an unfamiliar female voice asked. She was wearing a purple dress with long sleeves; her blond hair was tied in a ponytail.

   “Which way is the faculty office? I wanted to ask them some questions about Mr.Jones.”

   “Oh,” who is she?

   “He’s your homeroom teacher, right? I’ve been told that he’s the serial killer.”

   Huh?! The serial killer that I killed is my teacher?!

************************************************************************************************************************

P.O.V Kate Anderson

   “Kate, I’m going ahead.” Susana called from across the girls’ room. I need to get dressed quickly.

   “Ah, okay” She left. I’m the only one here now… I took my T shirt and pulled it down my head. I heard a noise from my left.

  My head turned left looking for the owner of the sound. That noise… it can’t be! I ran to take the phone which was on the chair, took it and read it.

************************************************************************************************************************

P.O.V Harry