Manual Input 2 (PrincessWhoListingsTheVoicesGods)

Harry Styles

   “Do you want some water,” the little girl name Ai asked.

   “No, but…” Zayn started, “What are these…” he pointed at himself, feeling like a fool myself I hid behind Zayn.

   “It’s the rules here…” she said and started walking again, on the open, wooden hallway; the Sakura’s were blooming prettily. I followed behind Zayn, obviously hiding from the people walking around… it’s embarrassing… I looked to my side to see Ka… or Beauty Queen? the one they gave her matches her perfectly; she wore a blue white kimono, it was a little too tight for her, but that only makes her curves show off making me blush… her dress was making a V from behind shoving me her back thigh, from the front making a tail. When she walked with her high heels, the dress flowed in between her legs a little making me blush even more. Her hair was tied in a ponytail to the side…

   If I hadn’t seen those dead bodies, I’d still be the one to be getting that sexy body of Kate’s… my thoughts started swirling in my head when I looked at Kate, The Beautiful Beast…

   I was wearing an orange and red kimono, which looks pretty bad on me… ugh I want to vanish~ Zayn was wearing a black one.

   “This way please.” Ai said and led us into a big room. What is this room? There were men and women at the side bowing at us as if we were gods. There was a big cage in front of us. Kate walked in front of me now taking the place of Zayn, I blushed when I looked at her back thigh… the white skin of hers…

   “I’m pleased to meet you everyone.” The one behind the cage spoke interrupting my brains dirty thoughts, “I am Amaya, my real name is; Anvil Semix Moonlight, please to meet you.” It was a girl… she was sitting on a soft pillow with folding her legs behind like the way they sit in traditional Japanese culture, and she’s pretty with middle length curly hair… her kimono was long pink and flawless. And she was almost a match with Kate… there both beautiful. What am I even thinking?

   I looked down to see three pillows on the floor waiting for us to sit on it. Zayn sat so I sat, when I sat, Kate sat too. “Please allow me a good look at your face, Mr. Styles” I looked at her, leaving my eyes off of Kate’s chest. But I noticed something when I looked at her eyes.

   “Your eyes” I said looking at the perfect yellow eyes, but at some shades it was black.

   “Yes, my eye sight has been week since my birth.” She spoke with a gentle voice, for that reason I have lived within this cage since I was a child. About the only hobby; I have is writing down is stories I hear from guests that come from afar in the Diary.” she turned to her side and took out a scroll that had green destines on its cover, she unrolled it and kept it in front of her. “But starting several weeks ago, that diary began to inform me of future events.

   We gasped, she continued, “I call it the Clairvoyance Diary, I can see the future of faraway places.”

   “Don’t tell me…” Zayn whispered next to me.

   “That’s what my, The Sixth’s, Future Diary can do.” She raised her voice and I got up in shock.

   “I see you have men standing by at Sakurami station,” she read her diary again; “You’re very well-prepared.”

   I hid behind Zayn as if she was going to attacking me with lightning, and closed my eyes waiting for it. I heard a giggle instead, a very cute giggle.

   “Aren’t you an innocent and harmless person?” she giggled again, I peeked at her behind Zayn. “So you know, I’m not interested in becoming god. After all, I’m a priestess who listings to the voices of god. It’d be intrusive becoming a god, myself.”

   I looked at Kate and blushed; her pink lips were covered in gloss. But I feel like a complete idiot now.

   “The Ninth, Marcy Rose, is in the prison underground.” Anvil spoke interrupting my thoughts again. “You can do whatever you want with her.”

   “I don’t get it.” Zain decided to speak, “What are you up to?”

   “I don’t have time to waste with trivial things” she took unrolled the diary and showed it to us:

   Tonight Anvil Semix Moonlight will be killed.

            DEAD END

   “A dead end flag!” I said raising my voice.

   “At this rate, I will die tonight.” She rolled the diary and put it by her side. “But here we have Mr. Styles, who have escaped the Dead End flag twice. This is the deal; I will give you Ninth, in exchange please give me Mr. Styles-”

   “Of course we won’t!” Kate shouted raising her voice.

   “Harold!” I looked at fourth. He looked at me with a smile. He’s aexpecting you to accept her offer.

   “Harry!” I looked at Kate; she’s going the opposite direction of Zayn.

   “Mr. Styles!” Anvil decided to give me a headache! Not standing it I screamed…

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

   It was almost dark, what do I do?

   I saw Ai and someone else going into Anvil’s cage bringing a big mattress. So she really lives in the cage…

   “You can’t tell who your enemy is from your Clairvoyance Diary?” I asked her sitting at the same place as before.

   “It does have some restrictions, it’s not omniscient” she replied disappointed.

   I looked behind me to see Zayn smoking outside leaning to the door ham reading his diary, and the goddess looking at me and then at Anvil… I sighed.

   I wish if I could still call her ‘my goddess’, but I can’t just ignore what I saw.

   She turned around to see the Sakura of beautiful sunset between the mountains. I promised that I’ll be with Anvil just for one night, but Kate defiantly got the wrong idea of that, she thinks that I would be sleeping as having sex with Anvil tonight and got mad at me. I wish if I could say that if I will be having sex with anyone it will be her.

   “Harry?” a calm beautiful voice said, “you can’t trust that woman.” She said and i wanted her to explain why, “Allow me to give you a reading; she will bring destruction upon you.”

   “Is that written on your Diary?” I asked her confused.

   “It’s a women’s intuition…” with that she ended the conversation that was about to start.

   I looked back at Kate, her back thigh was outstanding; she seems to be leaning on the corridor looking outside. I could almost see her buttocks… I wonder how it would be like to go over to her and kiss her saying I was sorry for disappointing, how I wish to comfort her and hug her. This is the perfect place for romance, not action.

   Or should I trust Anvil, who just told me not to trust Kate, Anvil looks like a lonely girl at the same time beautiful, when I look at her it reminds me of another girl that I had a crush on for years, until she turned me down last year when I asked her out… I sighed and decided to change the subject of girls in my head.

   I wonder if my mom’s home or not. Is she worried about me? Maybe not…

**************************

yo guys~

 i'm so sorry for the short chapie again~~

but tomorrows chapie will be long... verry long...

-Sayo-