Chapter 5 - Bow

Peter walked all the way up back to his room. Up the stairs, past the chandelier, and into his room.

This time he had a purpose, and he was not going to waste it.

He then took out the book Minecraft Wiki. It was the same as before, but rather filthy. Peters did not mind this, though. Nevertheless, he took out the book.

How do I craft a bow? He thought, How do I craft a bow?

He flipped through hundreds of pages, crafting bench recipe, stone sword recipe, so on.

Then, finally, one page caught his eye. On the top of the page, in bold letters was the word bow. He loosened his shoulders.

Eying the book carefully, he read. Peter skipped the description and went straight to the recipe.

A bow required three string and...

Peter's eyes widened.

The next page had been ripped out completely and was covered in blood.

A shiver ran down his back. It reminded him of his nightmares, which was not pleasant.

He flipped to the back of the book. From that point, all the pages were blank. Or at least, almost all the pages. The last one said, "HEROBRINE" in blood, dark and dry.

Peter threw the book in fear. It fell out the window, and the wind steeped it away.

It was gone. Fear and confusion rushed to Peter's senses. Who is Herobrine? Then he realized something else. I still do not know how to craft a bow.

But that could wait. There was something much more important at hand, and little did Peter know, very little time. He ran to the library, not thinking about anything else. Night approached.