Chapter 6 - Herobrine

2 miles from the city of heroes, 9:00

"Whenss will the attackssss begin sire?" a figure asked, his skin showing to be green. It was a dreadful sight, and the creature's face was pushed down to a frown.

The other figure was a man, or appeared to be one. "Be patient, general" he sneered. "You will get your revenge soon."

"But -" "Silence!" roared the figure, and he now looked superior to the other figure. The green skinned figure took a step back.

The man spat on the ground.

"Pathetic." He said. He took off his hood, revealing his face. He had white shining eyes, as bright as the sun.

"The city of heroes," what a nice place! " He paused expectantly, and then laughed. "Too bad it is not going to be one any longer." Behind him, loud yells agreed with him.

His lips then curled into a frown. He whispered, "King Rolfe", we meet again."

Back at the city, Peter's point of view, 9:30

Peter rushed to the library as quick as possible. He knew he should not have been here, so this had to be quick. Herobrine, he murmured, Herobrine.

Where is he?

He searched through non fiction, fantasy, and nearly skipped history when he found a book that stood out. It was a book, different for a reason. Herobrine, it said, myth, King, and man.

Peter had finally found him. He checked the book out and glanced at a nearby clock. It said 10:00 Peter was supposed to be in bed right now. His feet kelt shaking as he waited in line.

1.5 miles away, 10:30

"We attack at midnight!" The figure rose above the others, smiling. "Revenge is sealed." His eyes narrowed on a nearby skeleton. "You" he paused. "Me?" The skeleton stuttered. "Yes you." the figure said, clearly annoyed. " Scout out." The skeleton appeared to be frozen but then obeyed.

The figure had a huge army. They were made of the green skinned figures that were obviously made to creep you out, skeletons with shining bows and armor, zombies, some with armor some without, and spiders, all listening on top of trees.

The generals were very easy to identify, for they rode on horses all except for the skeleton and the spider general. The skeleton rode on a spider and the spider general,who carried 8 diamond knives, sat on a tree moved by his minions.

"As you know," the figures said, glancing at his watch, "we have some guests."

One of his arm suddenly caught on fire, and his army took a step back.

The other hand seemed to grow blue. All eyes were now focused on him. He thrust his arms forward, and fire and water sprung from his hands. He focused all his energy on making a large rectangle.

He went up, then curved right, then down, then right. It revealed to be obsidian, as dark at night itself.

The figure smiled, satisfied. Then, as if by his command, lightning came, but no rain. It struck the obsidian, but instead of catching fire, a purple gas appeared. A figure walked through and oinked.

All of the army gasped. An army of half pigs, half zombies entered. Then, floating white beasts stepped out, as well as many more exotic creatures. The figure's eyes glowed as bright as ever, and all were amazed. He smiled.

The city, Peter's point of view, 11:30

Peter had gotten into his room, just in time. After hearing lightning, he expected it to rain, but it did not.