Chapter 1 - Encounter

Country A, A city.

Ding Wan Qing out from hospital, face is tired and despair, doctor's words still remain in the ears ...

"Miss Ding, your mother's situation can't be optimistic, we suggested operation as soon as possible. We found kidney match, if you can fill up 200,000 of the operation fee in two days, we will give priority to your mother treatment. Otherwise, we have to save the other patients first. "

200,000?

Where is she going to gather 200,000?

Mother has been ill for two years and she has spent all her alimony when she left the house. Must she go back? In order to save her mother, she asked already, but every time she suffered from the mother and daughter of cynicism, and the father who gave birth to her, totally do not care!

But for her mother, she must try again!

She hurried walk to pay phone by the side of the street, she dialed someone's phone: "It's Me ..."

"What's the matter?" Ding Zhi Gang asked impatiently.

"Mother is dying." She said furiously, "you abandoned us, even her dead or alive u didn't care, do you have a decent conscience?" 200,000, please give me!"

"Wan Qing, you calm down ..." Ding Zhi Gang said. He doesn't care, but every time she goes home and his wife is there, how dare he give her money? Moreover, his company recently had a problem, don't say 200,000, 20,000 he also carefully spent.....

"Mother is dying, how can I calm down?" "Wan Qiang furious," if she die, I also go to die, we become ghost will not let you! "

"Well, well, now you come to company find me." Ding zhi gang said.

Ding Wan Qing hung up on the phone, quickly rushed over. Reached the company, but was told Ding zhi gang in the meeting, she can only sit outside waiting.

Waiting for half an hour, just as she was furiously thought cheated, the office door opened. She quickly stood up, rushed to find that it is not Ding Zhi Gang.

But it was too late for her to have collided with each other.

"Ah..." hurts, is this man wall of iron?

"What are you doing?" Someone shouted.

She had not yet reacted, feeling wrist tighten, she has been pulled aside. She looked up and found the one pulling her Ding Zhi Gang, her biological father.

Ding Zhi Gang did not look at her, asked the person she bumped into: President Mu very sorry, are you okay?"

Wan Qing saw him panic and fear, slightly surprised and know that she bumped into someone can't offend, otherwise he will not have this kind of reaction.

She looked up and saw a young man. Men dressed in tailored Italian three-piece suit, tall, grim expression, giving the feeling of anger and pressure and oppression. And he was looking at her, eyes like eagle.

Such hunting eyes scared her step backwards.

The man glanced at her idly, glanced quickly from her face to her feet, and then walked out without looking back.

Ding Zhi Gang followed him, the whole person respectfully, bowing, as if he was God.

Walked to the elevator door, the young man turned and said with a cold voice: "Director Ding please go back, do not send."

"Yes, yes, yes ..." Ding Zhi Gang continued bowing.

The man stepped into theelevator, when the elevator door closed, he said to his subordinates:"Check the woman just now."