Chapter 4 - Threaten

"Yes, Ding Zhi Gang answered, looked up to the Wan Qing said," Wan Qing, pour wine to President Mu!"

Wan Qing looked at him one eye, walked to the table, picked up the wine bottle, slowly poured into the Mu Tian Yang wine glass. After finishing, found he looked at himself, she smiled embarrassed, said: President Mu pleases."

Was about to go, and suddenly he caught her hand. She was startled and was about to make a noise, his other hand pinching her chin, her thumb stroking her lips and saying: "I don't like a woman apply lipstick."

Wan feeling scared, try to break free his hand, ran to Ding Zhi Gang side: "Dad-"

Mu Tian Yang sipped the wine and glanced at her lightly.

Ding Zhi Gang put her in the seat, and said: "President Mu sum just teasing you ... I'll go to the bathroom, you eat first."

"No ..." Wan Qing wanted to hold him, but he had gone fast.

Wan Qing saw him not to go to the bathroom, but to the outside of the restaurant, knowing she were sold, get up and ran.

Mu Tian Yang sat on his seat, did not move, himself poured a glass of wine, slowly tasted.

Wan Qing ran out of the restaurant, suddenly was pulled. She was pulled by two men, a black suit, wearing black glasses, like the triad in the movie. She struggled to shout, "What are you doing?" Let me go! "

"We are Mr. Mu's men. One of the men said, "Miss Ding please wait here for Mr. Mu." "

Wan Qing startled, looking back at the restaurant, see Mu Tian Yang leisurely walking toward.

She struggled a while, but in vain.

Mu Tian Yang came up to her and waved her hands, and the two men let her go, and the people quickly disappeared in front of them.

He reached out and caressed her face and said, "Your dad sold you to me, a land worth 200 million, did you think you worth the money?"

"You ... You bastard!"

"Do you want to save your mother?" He asked.

Wan Qing stunned, looking at him.

He said: "Your father will not care about you." If you listen to me, your mother will be able to operate tomorrow, the best doctor, the best medicine, everything is the best. Otherwise, she won't be living in the ward tomorrow. "

Wan Qing stared at him, after a long time, silently lowered her head, her shoulders trembling.

She did not scold, did not make noise, and did not go. Mu Tian Yang knew she compromised, said with satisfaction: "You are very sensible, so you will not endure hardship."