Chapter 20 - Vacheron Constantin

At this moment, Achen came in and said, "Miss, master ordered, you can't go out casually." Zhang Ma, you go yourself, Ahua outside, ask him to drive you. "

Good! Zhang Ma relief, and flew away.

Wan Qing furious look at Achen, sit down sofa reading newspaper.

Achen walked to her side and solemnly held a box in her hand: "Miss, this is the watch the president bought for you."

Wan Qing paused, put down the newspaper, see the box logo similar to clover, following line in English: Vacheron Constantin...

Vacheron Constantin, tens of thousands of or even hundreds of thousands of the world's most famous watch.

Achen said: "This is the president in Vacheron Denton custom made; this style is the only one in the world." The president was going to give his sister a birthday present for two months, probably yesterday saw miss watch too shabby, so I was told to fetch it to miss.

Wan Qing said: "It is not good?""

"Miss, don't be polite," the president commanded."

Mu Tianyang orders? Anyway can't disobedient, Wan Qing understanding. Reached over, open a look, immediately her eyes blinded by the bright of diamond inlaid.

Blinking her yes, a careful look, is not exaggerated. Although a lot of solitaire diamond drilling, luxurious but also elegant, is indeed a very likeable watch.

Very beautiful, I like it very much." She stiffly said.

"Then I won't disturb the lady." Achen turned and just walked to the door, the phone rang.

The president must have called and asked how the watch was! It seems that the President is very concerned about Miss Ding...

He took out his cell phone to see, but found not Mu Tian Yang call, but Mu Jia mansion phone number. He was vaguely aware of something, or the mansion would not look for him.

"Hello ..."

"Achen, what's young master doing recently?" "The caller is Mu Tian Yang's mother, Wu Ya."

"The young master is working well--"

"Don't Lied to me!" Going to work and go shopping early? Who is that woman around him? "

Acheng paused a moment, understand is yesterday Mu Tian Yang with Wan Qing shopping photographed by paparazzi. Must be the lady saw the gossip magazine, deliberately called to ask.

Recently the mansion there is very worried about the president's marriage, a number of consecutive arrangements for the daughter of a good girl, but the president does not give a bit of face, even eat a meal are not welcome, make everyone very upset. Since then, president and which small star, small model to eat, when appear at magazine Lady will call to confirm...

"Excuse me, Madam, I don't know." "

"You wouldn't know?!" Wu Ya yelled," Who did not know you and AHwa is his two dogs! God may not know about his matter, but you both know it well!, It's true or not?"

"I really don't know. Achen reluctantly said.

Good! Wu Ya angrily, "You don't say it. I caught you one day, see how I packed you! "

Achen heard the phone hang up, immediately call Mu Tian Yang: "President ..."