Chapter 21 - Rumored

"What's wrong" Mu Tianyang mood is dangerous, thought Wan Qing make what trouble.

"Yesterday's incident may be photographed by the paparazzi, Old Lady Called asking."

Mu Tian Yang paused and said, "Don't worry about her." "

"Yes."

Silence for a few seconds, Achen listen to there is no voice, asked: "President, then how to deal with this matter? Magazines and newspapers need to block?"

"How's the picture taken?"

"Uh ... I didn't see it. The lady is in the living room."

"Don't let her see!" Mu Tian Yang blurted out, he also don't know why. Paused a moment, he asked, "Did the watch give to her?"

"Give already. Miss likes it very much."

"En," Mu Tian Yang hung up the phone.

Achen into house immediately, see the watch boxon coffee table, and Wan Qing is turning the newspaper.

Miss! He shouted.

Wan Qing startled, looked up at him: "What?" "

"Not.... don't you wear the watch?"

Wan Qing took a look, said: "fear broke...."

"The president gave you, and must want you to wear it."

Wan feeling surprised for a moment, nodded: "okay." He put down the newspaper and took the watch upstairs.

Achen waiting the sound of upstairs door close, make sure she entered the room, quickly walked to the coffee table, pick up the newspaper, turned to the entertainment page.

"Mu Tian Yang with mystery women shopping, spend millions in two hours"

The following image was blurred, Wan Qing photo only her back, Mu Tian Yang also only exposed half side face. This, of course, is because the paparazzi are afraid of Mu Tian Yang and not dare make it too clear.

If the Wan Qing is a bit well-known star, they do not have to fear. After all, which rich man does not play with celebrities, Mu Tian Yang not less play too. But if this person is replaced by a young girl who has never seen a face in public media, and in any case with flashy entertainment and lavish upper-class society, it is natural to be cautious--who knows if Mu Tian Yang suddenly has a real relationship? In case of exposing his flesh and causing any trouble, they certainly he will not let them go.

At the same time, the Ding Villa Ding Cai Yan also saw this news.

Mom! She gave to Xue Lina the newspaper and looked, "Do you think it's like a Wan Qing?" "

Xue Lina surprise a moment: "How can?" How come she with Mu Tian Yang? "

"But this dress is obviously the one she wore that night!"

"Looks like it!" "

"That's Chanel's newest style!" I will not wrong recognize it! Ding Cai Yan said, "If she hadn't met Mu Tian Yang, Can she afford it?"

Xue Lina frown thought for a while, bitterly said: "Must be your father bought to her!" This old thing, the company just through the crisis to the little bitch to buy things! If over think about it, where does she have opportunity to know Mu Tian Yang? "

"Maybe dad introduced it too!"

"How could she be better than you?" Xue Lina soothed: "Mu Tian Yang even you he not recognize, how come he will recognize her?

According to the standard of ordinary people, Ding Cai Yan extravagant, dress noble, the appearance is more mature and sexy than Wan Qing, indeed more attractive men's eyes. She gathered her long hair and dropped the newspaper: "Hum!" Most of with small stars! Wan Qing this dead girl, incredibly make me scared! I can lose to anyone, I can't lose to her! "

Xue Lina glance her: "Then you not going to fight for?" Mu Tian Yang is now a piece of fat meat, others can grab, you also can grab."

Ding Cai Yan proudly looked at her: "Rest assured, one day, I will become Mrs. Mu!"