My new house

HRVY'S pov

When I got on the plane I looked for my seat , then I found my seat and looked up and it was the same girl from the other day . She was listening to music so I tapped her shoulder . And asked Is this seat taken . She shakes her head no so I sat down . Wow her eyes are really pretty. Hi I am HRVY I said .
Aren't you the guy I jumped over the other day . Omg her voice was so freaking cute. Yeah so are you flying by yourself, I asked . No I am flying with my brother Charlie, you probably know him . Wait your related to Charlie puth , I said not trying to fan boy out , I mean pull it together HRVY. Yeah she said I am CJ Puth. Oh I am surprised you don't sing .when those words left my mouth it sounded really bad so I started to scratch the back of my neck .
I didn't mean it like that I said . No it's ok she said .whoooo that's a relief. Here I will show you one of my videos on my YouTube channel. She said.
The whole time I was watching this I thought wow she can sing . After the video I asked here , hey you want to watch dance camp . She said yes and we watched it . I looked over and she was falling asleep on my shoulder so I just let her .

Cj's pov

I woke up to HRVY tapping me on my shoulder when I just noticed that I was on HRVYS shoulder . Oh I am sorry I said . It's ok he said and smiled damn his smile was so cute . Hey the plane is about to land . Oh thanks HRVY I said .
Then the plane landed

We got of the plane I noticed Charlie had already had my bag for me .
HRVY there is someone I would like you to meet . We walk up to Charlie,
Hey char this is HRVY one of my friends,HRVY this is Charlie. Hey man nice to meet you Charlie said and pulled him into one of his bro hugs .
Then HRVYS phone rang he guy sorry I have to get this , after the phone call he seemed a little down . He HRVY what's up man Charlie said . My hotel just told me that they can't book me now , I guess I am going have to stay here and find another hotel. You know what man you can stay with us . I don't want to put y'all out or anything. Nah man it's cool I can tell are butler to make you a room ,trust me we have a lot of rooms . Ok so we all start to head out to the front when a limo was waiting for us I just noticed that my mom and dad must of left . So we get in and Charlie's song comes on and we start to sing .

You just want attention right out from the start your just making sure I am never getting over you yeah you just want attention.

When I heard his voice holy moly guacamole. He has a voice . Then we arrived to my house lord baby Jesus it was huge .

Oh my gosh Charlie are you sure we are at the right house

Oh my gosh Charlie are you sure we are at the right house . Yeah CJ I am positive that we are at the right house . He said chuckling. Then we went inside. Welcome to your new home Cj and HRVY . What do you mean HRVY said . Well I had Tim make you a room so when your in LA you don't have to spend any money on hotels you can just stay here for free . Charlie thank you so much man . Y'all go up stairs and find y'alls room when we go by the stair case and I see and elevator. Wow lets go . We walked up on the 2nd floor ok so we walk and my room is right next to his . We goo in and I start to unpack when  I hear a knock on the door . I look up and see HRVY he what up he comes and sits by me , I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me tonight ,he said while rubbing the back of his neck.
I would love to go on a date with you I said and gave him a hug . Be ready by 8 o'clock. I look at the clock and it was 5:30 so I had enough Time .and don't dress up to fancy he said an left the room .

Wow this one of the longest chapters I have wrote if you have any ideas or suggestions just comment them down below and i love all of you cuties,
But make sure you smile because it looks good on you
-Dana 💜💜